Oh, I will also refrain from posting in this forum as well.... Forgive me for offending you Marvin...

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM???[:(!]IM THE GUY THAT HAD THE BODY LISTED ON EBAY THAT YOU AND ALL OTHERS STARTED PUTTING ME DOWN FOR TRYING TO HELP OUT(9/11)THE DAY THE WORLD STOOD STILL!REMEMBER ME!THANKS FOR CAUSING SO MUCH TROUBLE FOR ME.[:(!][:(!]

quote:Originally posted by J3cubfan

Oh, I will also refrain from posting in this forum as well.... Forgive me for offending you Marvin...

id="quote">id="quote">

wow i buy a lot of stuff off Ebay and like to know if i'm being riped off or not and this section of the forum has helped a lot

there's lots of posts about prices and i hope theres a lot more in the near future. not everyone is offended and if they are why look in an area of the forums that is offensive to them

ShenUK

Whoa Marvin, take a chill pill. People are entitled to state their opinions thats why this is a discussion board. If that Jeep is your on ebay then good luck selling it. while the price is way to high for me, I'm sure that someone out there is willing to pay the price to have it.

Did you lose someone close to you at or a victim WTC, Pentagon or Pennsylvania? Huh? I did. I lost a fraternity brother. This is an open forum and just because I chose to put a list on an overly priced ebay item IMHO, doesn't give you the right to jump in my Sh*t.[:(!][:(!][:(!]

You know I am as patriotic as the next person, but I merely expressed my opinion about the auction, nothing more....

'nuff said

HEY BUDDY ITS BECAUSE OF THIS BOARD THAT SCREWED EVERYTHING I WAS TRYING TO DO ON ONE OF MY AUCTIONS!AND PEOPLE SHOULD KEEP THERE MOUTHS SHUT ON PUTTING SELLERS LIKE ME DOWN AND THE WORK I DO!HERE YOU TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT THIS F---EN BOARD DID AND THE TROUBLE IT CAUSED ME!GET MY POINT!I WOULD NEVER DO THIS TO OTHERS!EBAY ITEM#1785813354[:(!][:(!]

quote:Originally posted by Shodog

Whoa Marvin, take a chill pill. People are entitled to state their opinions thats why this is a discussion board. If that Jeep is your on ebay then good luck selling it. while the price is way to high for me, I'm sure that someone out there is willing to pay the price to have it.

id="quote">id="quote">

NO I DIDNT!BUT ON THAT DAY THAT THIS ALL WENT DOWN,I ALWAYS AS A CANADIAN WANTED TO HELP OUT THE VICTIMS OF THAT DAY!AND COULDNT AT THE TIME!SO WHEN I THOUGHT OF THIS ITEM THAT I HAD POSTED ON EBAY ITEM#1785813354 THIS FORUM STARTED A THING ON ME TRYING TO HELP OUT BUT THOUGHT THAT I WAS GOING TO TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN!IM ASHAMED TO SEE THAT IT ONLY SOLD FOR $81.00uS BUT ILL TELL YOU THIS I WILL STILL DO MY PART AND DONATE THE 75% THAT I SAID AND WAS NOT IN IT FOR THE MONEY![:(!]

Did you lose someone close to you at or a victim WTC, Pentagon or Pennsylvania? Huh? I did. I lost a fraternity brother. This is an open forum and just because I chose to put a list on an overly priced ebay item IMHO, doesn't give you the right to jump in my Sh*t.[:(!][:(!][:(!]

You know I am as patriotic as the next person, but I merely expressed my opinion about the auction, nothing more....

'nuff said

id="quote">id="quote">

Marvin are you going to scour the internet looking for message boards with posts and flame people that make negative references to your auctions? Maybe it would be better to change your selling tactics

THAT IS FINE!BUT IT WHEN OTHERS START PUTTING SELLERS DOWN AND DEGRAD THERE WORK I STICK MY NOSE INTO IT!HERE YOU TELL ME,AND LOOK WHAT THIS FORUM BID TO ME!EBAY ITEM#1785813354.THIS ITEM COULD OF SOLD FOR ALOT MORE BUT ITS BECAUSE OF WHAT WAS SAID ABOUT ME ON THIS FORUM THAT I STARTED TO GET *******ED OFF AND STARTED REMOVING BIDDERS FORM MY AUCTION.CHECK OUT THE BIDDERS HISTORY!IM ASHAMED THAT I EVEN TRYED TO HELP OUT,AS IM A CANADIAN THAT ALWAYS JUST WANTED TO HELP!THIS IS MY POINT THAT IM TRYING TO GET ACROSS TO SOME OTHERS THAT JUST DONT THINK TWICE BEFORE SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT OTHERS.[:(!]

quote:Originally posted by ShenUK

wow i buy a lot of stuff off Ebay and like to know if i'm being riped off or not and this section of the forum has helped a lot

there's lots of posts about prices and i hope theres a lot more in the near future. not everyone is offended and if they are why look in an area of the forums that is offensive to them

ShenUK

id="quote">id="quote">

NO IM NOT!ITS ONLY THIS WEB SITE!I JUST WANTED TO TELL OTHERS THAT IT IS NOT RIGHT TO PUT OTHERS DOWN FOR TRYING TO HELP!IM VERY UPSET OF ALL THE REMARKS THAT WERE SAID ABOUT ME!I DIDNT THINK IT WAS FAIR AT ALL![V]

Marvin are you going to scour the internet looking for message boards with posts and flame people that make negative references to your auctions? Maybe it would be better to change your selling tactics

id="quote">id="quote">

I have a question Marvin. How do you know that whatever it was that was said about you effected the price of your auction? I am not trying to be smart, I am just curious and serious as to how you came up with that idea versus no-one saying a thing... How would that have effected the price?

John

Marv - I got too comitted to the last jeep and bid $500 for it...I was mulling over being stupid and going over my limit for yours...

but having seen how charming, well-balanced and mild tempered as you are I think i'll keep my $550

I have a question Marvin. How do you know that whatever it was that was said about you effected the price of your auction? I am not trying to be smart, I am just curious and serious as to how you came up with that idea versus no-one saying a thing... How would that have effected the price?

John

id="quote">id="quote">

I agree. In looking at the bid history on the Tmaxx body, It appears that some of the bidders were deadbeats any way. The grossly inflated price of the body would discourage legitimate bidders. Marvin, you were better off by canceling and having those bidders retract theri bid. Otherwise you would have had to pay some steep end of auction fees and then had to go through the hassle of dealing with Ebay to get them refunded.

quote:Originally posted by njmlondon

Marv - I got too comitted to the last jeep and bid $500 for it...I was mulling over being stupid and going over my limit for yours...

but having seen how charming, well-balanced and mild tempered as you are I think i'll keep my $550

id="quote">id="quote">

Marvin, I am in the same boat. I was going to bid on your 934/935 al weather tires. I had the auction listing saved on my Ebay page. I planned to put my bid in late in the auction. I was bummed when I found out the seller of those tires is you. You sure haven't made any friends on this board.

Jim

JOHN!YOU WERE ONE OF THEM THAT HAD POSTED A QUOTE ABOUT THIS ITEM I HAD LISTED,AS I HAVE ALL THE PAPER WORK AND ID'S OF ALL THAT SAID SOMETHING ABOUT ME.THIS STARTED WHEN PEOPLE HAD SENT ME A LINK ON WHAT WAS SAID ABOUT THIS ITEM AND ME TRYING TO HELP.WHEN I SAW THIS I STRATED E-MAILING PEOPLE THAT HAD PLACED A BID ON MY ITEM AS LIKE I SAID ALOT OF PEOPLE SENT ME E-MAILS ABOUT WHAT WAS SAID ON THIS FORUM.I COULD NOT TRUST ANYONE BIDDING ANYMORE AND STARTED REMOVING BIDS.THE FIRST BIDER THAT REALLY WANTED THIS ITEM HAD REMOVED HIS BID BECUASE I WAS E-MAILING HIM TO GET BACK TO ME,THAT THERE WAS TROUBLE!HE E-MAIL ME LATER TO SAY THAT HE WAS *******ED OFF,AND YOU SHOULD SEE THE E-MAIL I GOT FROM PEOPLE THAT DID CARE FOR WHAT I WAS TRYING TO DO.I JUST WANT TO SAY I WISH I COULD GET MY HAND ON THE ONE THAT STARTED THIS ABOUT ME(mickeyos)

John

id="quote">id="quote">

Marvin:

No one here is trying to slam you for being upset, you certainly have the right to feel that way if sensed that someone had been flaming you. The whole purpose behind this forum is to give members a heads up thats all... Nothing more nothing less...

As for the post, I thought that the auction was not in good taste and that I was offended, just as you are now. Again nothing more nothing less...

So what do you want me to do Marvin?

JIM!DONT GET ME WRONG HERE!ITS NOT THAT I DONT WANT TO MAKE FRIENDS ON THIS BOARD.BUT YOU HAVE TO SEE WHERE IM COMMING FROM!I DONT THINK THAT ITS RIGHT TO POST NEG FEEDBACK ON OTHERS WORK ON THIS FORUM(AN I RIGHT!)I DONT THINK YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TELLING YOUR STUFF LOOKS LIKE **** OR YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO PAINT!I DODNT DEGRADE OTHERS ON THERE WORK!...THEO.

id="quote">id="quote">

Marvin, I am in the same boat. I was going to bid on your 934/935 al weather tires. I had the auction listing saved on my Ebay page. I planned to put my bid in late in the auction. I was bummed when I found out the seller of those tires is you. You sure haven't made any friends on this board.

Jim

id="quote">id="quote">

Marvin, you have to realize that in your original auction listing, you never made any mention to donating any of the profit of the body to a charity. Only in your follow up up did you state that you intended to donate profits from the sale to a charity. I don't really think you intended to donate any of the money until you received such negative and critical feedback. I'm not sure if your Canadian or French or both but as an American, 9/11 leaves a very sour taste in mine and everyone elses mouth. I lost a coworker that was on the plane that crash into the pentagon. There are others that lost quite a bit more. I think the disdain of anybody tring to make a buck off of 9/11 outrages us the most. That is the reason you got so much negative feedback.

YOU ARE ALL GETTING ME WRONG!ITS NOT THAT IM TRYING TO CAUSE A WAR HERE!IM JUST SAYING POSTING SOMETHING ON THIS FORUM ABOUT OTHERS AND SAYING HIS WORK LOOKS LIKE **** IS NOT FARE!I DONT THINK YOU WOULD LIKE OTHERS TO TALK ABOUT YOU AND YOUR WORK(RIGHT!)..THEO.

id="quote">id="quote">

Martin:

What do you want me to do? Yes, I made the comment that I thought this was not in good taste and I was offended. Am I not allowed to feel that way? HUH? You can go ahead and bash me all you want, right now I DON'T CARE!!!!![:(!]

WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO????