Ok, guess all misunderstandings are discussed now, lets give an end now to this discussion and move on with no hard feelings to the thing this forum was created for and we all love, Tamiya! [:)][8D]

Cheers everybody

Theo #1 (to avoid misunderstandings [:D]LOL)

Theo is right. Everyone seems to argued this out to fair comprimise.

This sort of debate is well out of order though and next time it will be stopped earlier and offenders kicked off the board.

I removed the 9/11 thread because I thought it was going nowhere relevent to this board. I am annoyed as I thought about stopping it when I saw the first post. This type of topic is always going to be volitile and this is not the place for it. The thread did say things which I believed to be in poor taste. That said Marvins response was equally out of order. No matter how outraged someone may feel about topics on this board - all post must be rational, and reasoned with the posters ready to debate thier posts and not just try and shout others down.

This thread has gone a similar route, but seems to have blown its self out. This time Marvin, was even more out of order. This was a perfectly valid topic - part of the reason the board is here. We are all collectors and ebay users. Everyone has the right to discuss any prices they wish. If they think it is high (or low) that is acceptable. We do not advocate in anyway people interferring with auctions but as a club we reserve the right to discuss prices and try and help each other out in order to get better deals - Thats what clubs are all about.

What we should learn from this thread is that we must be careful what is said on this board, in order that no-one gets offended. It is OK suggesting prices are high, or even that bidding patterns on some auctions may need a closer look - but we must stop short of suggesting people are doing things that we have no proof of. Anyone find doing this will equally be sent 'a warning'

The club does not exist to make sellers life on ebay any easier or help sellers get higher prices. We exist to support each other.

Marvin. I agree the 9/11 thread was generally in poor taste and things were said which shouldn't have. So your initial outburst was forgiven. This second thread is perfectly valid and your response out of order, but again forgiven on the grounds that its been a bad day for you and the board. A third outburst and I am afraid you membership will have to be cancelled. I am not saying you can't debate things and disagree with people - thats fine - but all points must be put across as reasoned debate. Praise and critisim are just parts of the debate you have to live with. Your account has been suspended until you agree to these terms via a direct email to me or the club.

One last point - Posts in all capitals, where the intent is to 'Shout' will be removed immediately.

Chris