Sign in to follow this  
Porsche 928_gts_02

beware of this ebay seller....

Here are the names he goes by thus far:

Redlinematch, Aeking, pistonfire, KLL, AE, Motor2888, Ice150y.

THis person had a Porsche 935 and 934 NIB on ebay with a rather high BIN. I worked on a deal with him via e-mail and he took it off ebay, for less than the BIN. I sent him the money via paypal. He was to ship out the product and give me a tracking number. After 3 days I started asking for confirmation of shipment, nothing. He kept saying his 'contact' in Japan had not gotten back to him. Better than a week of pestering him he came up with two tracking numbers, they were valid international tracking numbers.

I then tracked the shipment. To my surprise it showed a delivery to an address/zip that was not mine. These were tracking numbers to something other than my items. I then contacted him demanding an explaination and a refund. First the tried to say this was a mis-delivery, wanted to check my address. Then he went silent for a couple of days.

I had to file for a reversal from Paypal, don't know if I will get it. But I would NOT DO business with this person until I get final resolution. As it stands...He cannot verify that my product EVER shipped. He cannot provide me with valid tracking numbers. He refuses to refund me my money. His EBAY account is suspended, probably for much the same stuff.

If he does come through, will be sure to update you all. For now, I am hoping above all hope that paypal will recover my money!

He does check out Tamiya Club because there is a 9 page stint on him under "I am Nervious". This is a new thread for those who have had similar dealings.

Again, as things change, I will update you. I'll be happy to report back any progress, including delivery of product, should it happen.

Thanks 4 the warning.

But i think its really mad to offer a seller money for an item which they have on ebay , especially a very high price

Ebay is a legal binding contact (i think) so if the seller doesnt send the item you can prove that you bought the item and ebay can sort most of it out

But if its just few emails between seller and buyer he could be a right f##### and not send the item.

You cant even really prove that the deal took place.

Just my thoughts as this has happened to a friend of mine , he lost about 200 quid.

Adam

hope you get it all sorted nobody likes to be ripped off

as for redlinematch he might have a good rating but he's Not a registered user

I'm sure this guy has had a good transaction or two, I am just relaying the facts surrounding my case, I can't speculate about anything else. However, his account has been suspended, that is why he is no longer a registered user. He was reported for pulling auctions just before close and in one case a user had purchased something through BIN and he reversed the transaction due to a mislisting of the price.

Yeah, I negotiated a price outside of ebay, hoping to get a better deal. I have done this in the past without any problems. When you deal with honnest people who have good ratings there is less risk. Guess I have learned my lesson.

Paypal has come through with suspending the transaction until they investigate. Meaning, they have recovered most of my funds I have paid and have opened up an investigation to determine if I have received the product and if not why. Basically, they want proof the product has been delivered, if there isn't any then they will return the money to me.

So, there is hope via paypal I get my money back. Stay tuned.

quote:Originally posted by taka-Q

Wish you all the way good luck.

becareful next time when you deal outside ebay.

id="quote">id="quote">

Taka-Q(motor2888@hotmail.com)

Why don't you tell us what happened with your auctions? Redlinematch?? I thought that I knew this email address and now I remember why:

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1472

Funny but your hotmail email is the same as the past user name mentioned above. God I hope I'm wrong but that's too weird for my blood. If it is a match I bet we have some folks that want to talk to you.

Also to the moderators I would prefer you to edit this than blank thanks.

Sean

Hello,

Taka-Q --> Motor2888@hotmail.com. This is one and the same. SO, Taka-Q, care to follow-up here. I'm not going to reveal what you have been saying via e-mail privately, that would be a violation of the rules here.

Taka-Q, redlinematch, ae86king, piston fire, whatever you like to be called...,

Why don't you just tell what is going on? I would say you have been at least a little 'naughty' out there. Please be honest and don't try to defend yourself while pretending to be someone else. People who bid on your auctions are not playing a silly game and they are seriously wanting to buy an item from you. You are just wasting your own and other peoples time by doing such things. I hope you noticed all topics with one or more of your names mentioned do not tell pretty fairy tales. I don't think this needs any further explanation... [:(]

a local friend i know is bidding on it......i told him to pull -out

thanks guys for staying on top of things.....sanja.

Partywrecker I love it ha ha ha

BTW how do we know it's him again?

quote:Originally posted by taka-Q

Ya...watch out guys.

id="quote">id="quote">

Thank for the advice [:D]

ROFL - His location & country are listed as JAPAN & United States...

quote:Originally posted by AkihabaraMallrat

If its the same person and he was suspended by ebay he is not allowed to rejoin. Once ebay knows its the same person they will deregister him again

id="quote">id="quote">

Why the same guy is also posting in this very topic and playing the other side of the fence. What kills me is that he still pretends that it isn't him. He changed his email address to another hotmail.com account.

Well his auctions have gone again. I guess he needs to start selling something else!!...Ha,Ha.