Sign in to follow this  
Porsche 928_gts_02

beware of this ebay seller....

Just had a reply he has to get his partner in Japan to take the photo - didnt he say that before so I think that this is the same guy

I thought you were only supposed to sell items you actually had with you not reselling items

My money on it being the same guy! Is it worth reporting him - at least for the 5% fee?

I really want to get a Bruiser/Mounty but it is difficult to trust someone with that much money. At least its a lot for me!

i had the same reply

quote:Hello,

I will get you the shot ASAP. I have to ask my partner in Japan to take it

for me.

I might add some more shots on the auction page since many ppl requesting

extra pic.

If you are interested, pls make me an offer

id="quote">id="quote">

I dont think you are allowed to sell something you dont have. That was the same reason as before.

Oh yeah, he has a hotmail address now. Am i allowed to publish it here? If so i will.

mr_lister999 - Give it 5 mins I bet you get an offer to sell without the 5% fee - I just have. I thought that was really nice of him considering its against ebay rules anyway.

no, got this one a short while ago

quote:Hello, by the way....what other vintage goodies you have ?

i would love to have a trade for that ....i'm searching for a build / NIB SS

i would add some money on if you can find me one.

Many thanks!

id="quote">id="quote">

Dont think i will bother. [xx(]

thescammer sent me a copy of the shiping recipie of a clod i ordered for a friend of mine. And it showed it was sent from Florida.

The car was sent on the 19th of December, and still has not yet showed up. My friend is getting nervous as he sent him a MO.

Stian[V]

i wouldnt panic yet i sold a item to a guy on ebay.......i had not recieved his money he was wondering where his product was.well finaly he admited he sent cash.being the nice guy i am i sent him his product without having his money yet but when i got home his money was in the mail box it must have gotin lost in the mail cause it was way late geting to me and was post dated like twoo weeks earlier...........also a tamiya member bought some things from me i sent his air mail and he still hasnt recieved it hoping it gets to him soon also

Having read all your detective work about the rip of guy with all the different disguises....what do you make of this I just found on Ebay: Item number: 3107627335 NIB Monster Beetle? Location...Japan and Canada? HHuummmmm....what do you guys think?

quote:Originally posted by BeetleMeister

Having read all your detective work about the rip of guy with all the different disguises....what do you make of this I just found on Ebay: Item number: 3107627335 NIB Monster Beetle? Location...Japan and Canada? HHuummmmm....what do you guys think?

id="quote">id="quote">

The "make me an offer" formula sounds familiar... As far as this kit is concerned I do not see anything but the body and rims, I do not know the B much but tamiya packaging is usually more "demonstrative", where are the green box with encapsulated engine, speedo, pressed part bag, etc.?

Shipping costs ... A way to reduce ebay fees?

Raoul

PS : congratulation with the systematic and active detective job...

Hi.

Today i ve decided to read some topics and i ve been very interested by this one.

Canada and Japon are familiar to me because someone who was selling a hilux couldn t send me more pictures of his car....a strange history.

Talking about possible nicks, do someone knows if "ae fans" is really the guy we are looking for? If so, one of his feedback is for being a buyer, so, grahampaddles who sold him the article (Item # 910548653 ) may know were he sent the marshall shred master pedal!!!

It is just an idea.....

Emmanuel