Sign in to follow this  
Edge(2)

Help required from the US contingent

Guys and Gals,

I have a request for some help.....I managed to snipe an NIB set of scorcher rear wheels...(with 13 secs to go) for a good price....YEHAAAAAA! Check it out.

http://' target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3118938801&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOAB:US:6

OK, now the bad news, in the auction it stated 'shipping to US only', which I neglected to read of course....errrrr.[:I]

This is where one of my trusty clubmates can help out..[xx(] Is there anyone near Muscoda, WI 53573, United States that would be able to help me out getting it to me?? I will of course pay the shipping and handling....and if you are in need of some spares of the Audi Quattro persuasion..we can discuss a fair tade...Please mail me if you can help[^]

I can help. I am in the Washington DC area. Email me for shipping details.

As I have said in previous posts I will be happy to act as a trans shippment point for our other than US members.

I'm located in Illinois (directly south of WI). Let me know if you need my assistance. My eBay user ID is "yuckydog".

James

To the members who replied to my plea, I thank you enormously...I will contact both of you in a single email and we can resolve accordingly.

Tamiyaclub is truly an indication of what the term 'club' represents, I hope to be able to help somebody in the same situation.

Many thanks,

quote:Originally posted by yuckydog

I'm located in Illinois (directly south of WI). Let me know if you need my assistance. My eBay user ID is "yuckydog".

James

id="quote">id="quote">