Sign in to follow this  

What does that mean? - I bought some DVD's off a guy, and they haven't turned up yet, so I checked his feedback to see if things were going bad, and he's now "not a registered user"

It means he has either been booted out of ebay, or he has closed his account. Whichever - it looks like bad news [V]

ML

Well, you're a little ray of sunshine[;)]

So how does that affect me?

I assume that now he's no longer an ebay member, they offer no help?

I just bought some thing from a ''not a registered user''

and everything was fine.

He said he got this because , one of his buyers acused him of bidding on his own items with a different user name.

Ebay will take both guys of and try to resolve the problem.

Its happened to me b4 [:0][:0][:0] dont think you need to get worried yet

Fair enough, I'll sit on it for a few days and see what transpires - cheers guys

I bought a kit from a guy whose status changed to "not a registered user" which made me incredibly nervous. I waited 8 weeks for a shipment that should have been sent by air.[:0]

Just make sure you keep in contact with the seller and it should all work out.[;)]

Twinset

If you paid through paypal I think you can claim some

compensation.

ML

quote:
Originally posted by ml1275

If you paid through paypal I think you can claim some

compensation.

id="quote">id="quote">

Nope - Bidpay

Guest Carsnboats

Hi,

I had a similar problem, ordered a Christmas pressie for my wife , paid then got a email stating the item was unavailable would I choose something else from a list. I replied I didn't want any of the items being offered and wanted a refund, I hounded the seller for 3 months and finally got my refund this week. He was listed as not registered. Biggest problem with ebay is the feedback system is unreliable. This seller had about 94% positive feedback, but during december it turned up nothing but negative. Keep a copy of all correspondance it pays off!

hi

i got a shell of a bloke in the uk, he left positive feedback as soon as he got the cash [:D] , goods arrived 3 days later well packed and as described [:D],i went to leave positive feedback for him and he had become not a reg user over night [?],and you can't leave feedback in these cases, so it sometimes don't matter if reg or not ,or i was just lucky [:D].