Please don't close out the auction early like you did before. Remember, high bids always come during last few minutes of the auction. So fear not if bids stay low for most of auction's duration.

I didn't close it out because the bids were low. I closed it because a bidder made me an offer and at the time I had to travel out of town due to an emergency so I had to sell the item asap. I hope you understand my situation.

Jason

Perfect, a car I am looking for, finally in the same country as me !!

Jason, didn't you also close out a NIB Bigwig auction early too? Or was it somebody else. I'm getting old so my memory isn't as good as before.[?]

Nope. I wish I had a NIB Bigwig though.

Stu, I hope you win the auction too. It's so much cheaper to ship from BC to Alberta. We all know how expensive Canada Post can be shipping outside Canada.[V]

Jason

Sorry Jason, like I said my memory isn't as good as before, especially after having to stay up late for an early morning snipe. So how much do you think shipping will be from Canada to the US?

Jason,

no kidding, got a fright a few times with it....

quote:Originally posted by usapirap

Sorry Jason, like I said my memory isn't as good as before, especially after having to stay up late for an early morning snipe. So how much do you think shipping will be from Canada to the US?

id="quote">id="quote">

It's ok. Which State do you live in?

Jason

Seems to be US (.com) only for now... guess they'll roll it out to the rest of the eBay universe eventually.