Sign in to follow this  

ok, i know this is a delicate subject but....i,ve set up an auction sniper account with a company called LOTSNIPE. now normally i do my own sniping, but on this occasion i can,t do that, so i was wondering, are they any good?. it was free to set the account up and set the sniper up ready, but are they genuine?, does anyone else use these people?, are there any "hidden" catches to using a system like this?.

anyone got any tips or advice?.

cheers!.

james.[;)]

Hi James,

Can not comment on the specific company you are using, but I have been using Auctionsniper.com for a while now, and that is the only way I will bid on ebay stuff anymore, being the self proclaimed problem sniper I believe myself to be. Just load it and forget it. The guys I use are flawless, have never had one problem yet. I used to do the manual sniping thing, till about the 10 the time of thinking I was already to hit the bid button at the last second, only to have it promptly take me to confirm your bid page.

Scott

Haven't tried that one myself either.

BUT am I the only one who actully enjoys the challenge of trying to win something at the last second? I really get a buzz from it.

I too get an interesting rush from stalking then sniping an item. I get a bit sweaty and my heart starts pounding a bit. I like it, especially when I am victorious! [8D]

However these days I am so busy thet either BIN or Auction Sniper are my means of ePay purchases.

Cheers,

[:D] yeh, there is definately a certain "rush" to manual last minute sniping. it sounds silly really, but my heart always races and my nerves jangle!, but pressing the "enter" button and seeing my user name appear in the last few moments is a great feeling. sometimes i use my mobile, but thats a bit hit and miss. i have sniped and won auctions that way, but there is a slight delay (time wise) using that method. chances are, i wont even find 5 minutes to use that either, so the "hired gun" method seemed the only way. if i was clever enough, i could set up more than one auction sniper account and set each one of them up to snipe the auction at set intervals during the last 2 minutes. that way i might "block" any other possible bidders, do you think thats possible? [:D] - although thats starting to sound a bit obsessive though i think [:)].

maybe i could find an internet cafe...mmmm....does anyone know if there are any in cambridge? (uk).

needless to say, i,ll be deeply miffed if this doesn,t work,[:(][:(].

here,s to us "lone gun men". its a lonely life, but it can be very rewarding.

cheers!.

I see no problem with sniping accounts, they can really help out if you get busy. I use auctionsniper.com and got a 100% perfect service from them. Never heard of the one you are using though.

Jezza, I think theres an Internet Cafe down Mill road, and another one down the road that clowns is on, they have net access in the BP station at Sawton too (Where the barry's hang out in their souped up Nova's)

Just tried auction sniper for the first time. I will not brag about the deal just won, but lets just say that auction sniper put an end to a little bidding war, and helped get me a super, duper mega deal. I think from now on 2wingedterror will use aucton sniper always. Yes, I do like the rush of manually sniping and winning, but... More often than not,, I would snipe and lose anyway. Sure, it depends on who bids most, but whats the point in driving the price up early on?

I do all of my bidding via auctionsniper now. They work great. Although, I got burned this morning. I put in a max of $41.01(USD). Auctionsniper put in the bid properly. The winner ended up bidding $41.10(USD) so I lost by $.09(USD). If I had sniped in person, I would have noticed and bid a bit higher to snag it. Actually, if I had sniped in person, I would have forgotten about it. Which is why I use auctionsniper.