Sign in to follow this  
Gixer Jay

"1000's of parts 4 sale" new user, veteran seller

Well guys I just recently made a career change and I'm now leading a great team and awesome job of being a Manager of a Auction-it TODAY on E-Bay drop off store. As most of you know me as a E-Bay Power Seller user gixerjay97, so now that I agreed to only sell through the business I won't be selling any more ( only buying )under that user name as I'm now part of a uS State wide E-bay auction franchise.

We have 1000's for great vintage Tamiya auctions to come in the next few weeks, so please add us as one of your "Favorite Sellers". We currently have quite a few auctions listed so please take a look at what we currently have.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZauction-ittodaymi14QQhtZ-1

Same seller just now part of a huge franchise. You can view my feedback here and bid with confidence: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...tem=-1&frm=2624

Thanks for looking guys.[:D]

quote:Originally posted by Gixer Jay

...Auction-it TODAY on E-Bay drop off store.[:D]

id="quote">id="quote">

I've been wondering about these shops... [:P]

What's the main idea,

like do owners of 'junk' [|)] come to you

so you help them list their stuff on eBay

then when it sells collect $ & ship it out for them

in return for a % fee?

Yep, thats pretty much the deal Willy. I'm totally addicted to E-Bay and I thought it would be a great way to make money while watching E-bay all day for those awesome BIN deals.

You'd be very surprised how much stuff people have to sell that is worth big money on E-bay. Most people I meet could care less about the commision percentage we get because most people just want to get rid of their "SO CALLED JUNK" sometimes not even knowing that their item is so collectable to bring in big money.