Sign in to follow this  
neo

M1025 Hummer

I received my Hummer thanks to from James (Fusion Hobbies)for the prompt service and decided to build it today.

It came with a Tamiya ESC. And I must say that of all the kits I have built( including a Mini Cooper Racing) this has been one of the easiest and most enjoyable kits I have ever built. It runs so smooth with a Sport tuned motor and bearings.

Thanks James.

I knew I would like this kit but not this much. Think I might get another one as a shelf queen.

[^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^][;)]

Two is a good number to have [8D]

Does the hummer now come with an ESC in the box? Both of mine bought last year only came with MSC's in the box [V]

Chris

Hi Neo,

I've bought a M1025 this weekend, build it and drove it.

But i have a question, the ESC TEu-101BK, is this thing supose to beep when i drive at slow speeds?

Hope to hear from you

Casey

Yes, as a ESC actually is a fast on off switch which does that many times in a second, its actually the motor which sounds like that.

Cheers

One would be nice at the mo [:I]

quote:Originally posted by ChrisB

Two is a good number to have [8D]

Does the hummer now come with an ESC in the box? Both of mine bought last year only came with MSC's in the box [V]

Chris

id="quote">id="quote">

quote:Originally posted by DJTheo

Yes, as a ESC actually is a fast on off switch which does that many times in a second, its actually the motor which sounds like that.

Cheers

id="quote">id="quote">

Thanks, for your reply DJTheo, as i discovered yesterday, it is indeed the engine squeaking [:D]

Is there something that can be done about it?

regards

A little bit of light machine oil like 3 in 1 on the motor bushes will do the trick. Just put a couple of drops where the shaft runs through them on each end of the motor.

hmm i dont think its the motor bushings thats squeaking,its the high frequency pulse from the speedo to the motor thats causing the noise,its normal.

dave