Sign in to follow this  
stellamodels(2)

More specials for July!!!

Ok , I know this is probobly going to be a dumb question but , what would that Rockbuster cost to ship to the uSA ? ( South Bend , Indiana to be exact )

Wow , I checked with my LHS and thats still way cheaper than they can get it for me localy . ummm , ok , now my only problom . I dont own ( refuse to own ) a credit card and I dont have a pay-pal account . What would be the best way for me to go forward with this transaction , or is that pritty much a no go without pay-pal or credit card ? I could get an Int. money order but I dont think it would make it to you by the end of July . Sorry for my ignorence on this but Ive never delt with an over seas transaction . If this is somthing you would rather not mess with feal free to tell me to go away too [:D] lol

hey i cant find the focus on your ebay auction, and is your website supposed to redirect to your ebay listings?

thanks

are you going to restock the TT-01 Ford Focus WRC 2003 with esc? because i will only be in hong kong for four more weeks, and i want to pay and pick it up soon. also could you give me a total in hkd for that focus kit and tt-01 ball bearing set?

thanks alot!