Sign in to follow this  
BOOCAKE4U

super Eight and Esprit GP-20 (Landmax)

anyone else love these cars? i remember staring at my old kyosho catalog for hours on end, drooling and coveting the super eight skyline (i remember the pic showed it sitting on some lucky guys desk)...never thought i would own one, but thanks to ebay i now have entirely too many toys...here's a little pic to stimulate the neurons, let me know if you want to see more, cause i have plenty...heh

collectards01.jpg

yep...thats a friends car, landmax with evo 4 body...there is an evo 7 body out now with the LM2

jeroens car? yeah, way too much power for the rally tires...with slicks that car would outrun just about any real car to ~55mph/88kmh

he put the 3 speed back in his mad force though, two speed is plenty for him....ehehe

well no wonder...thats soo fast, but still, a mate has a thunder tiger chassis, with a new EVO motor, the motor is still not broken in fully...but its pushing the 70km/h mark easy, and its still got a bit of leaning out to do...gee,,fast

dan

no[V]

but it has a sweet looking proline BMW mini shell..looks cool, but id rather a R34, hence the nickname...lol

but ive got an eye on the new TVR speed 6 body by proline..

dan

ahh a 1:10 scale car...the landmax is much bigger

from left to right, inferno, landmax 1, 200mm tourer (ho bao)

size.jpg

i still haven't painted my r34 body yet, but heres what they look like

skylinepc.jpg

that one actually has a pc inside it, one of them crazy ozzies did it (and then somebody else stole it!!)

http://members.iinet.net.au/~winndyne/

yes much bigger....soo you are in australia??

i have never seen anything bigger than a 200mm nitro, and i thought they we a little bigger than a electric...

dan

lol thats nice.....

oh well, some americans are funny, we have those christian ppl come around sometimes, but they are funny..lol...

those cars are really sweet dude...

wish i had one..they look huge..

dan

they are pretty big, a little over 2'/60cm long and 10"/25cm wide....and the supereights are a little wider and longer yet

they are fun cars, just have to be careful not to crash into your ankle

i have done it at least once...ouch indeed

i recommend ebay for rc car purchases...thats where all mine came from, that way you have more money left over to buy all the upgrade parts! haha...

little trickier in .au i guess, but never hurts to keep those eyes open

btw the link part of your sig does not work for me, just see the image surrounded by the fake html

cool site, yours or are you just a member?

lemme see if we can get the link to work, not that all familiar with what snitz allows

bleh... tried using the "code" tags, apparently they do nothing