Sign in to follow this  
WillyChang

Tomica Bit CharG (aka Compact CharG, Microsizers)

Anyone gotten hooked on these too?

(I know Darryn is!!)

This is the latest G24 with dual-speed...

2002-10-15%20BCG%20G24%2001.jpg

2002-10-15%20BCG%20G24%2003.jpg

Edited by - WillyChang on 17 Oct 2002 04:15:07

I've got one or two of them and they are the daddies of mini racing. I've also got some imitation ones but they are not a patch on the originals...

logo_member2.gif

Oh yeah... and just like Tamiya, with the first ones you had to assemble it (well, some of it) yourself.

And now, this one is "RTR"... sigh, are kiddies getting lazier these days??

i have one on order, **** EBAY, makes me spend all my money! Looked good to me. Saw the fake ones but thought why bother not much cheaper and you get what you pay for in the end. Do they work really well? Do they go in a straight line when going forwards or is the tracking usually off? Can they be adjusted? Thanks guys.

-------------------------

If practice makes perfect, and no one is perfect, why practice?

They are pretty **** good, me and a few mates are building a track on a 8x4 piece of mdf. I have 3 now, 9 different bodies. And yes the tracking can be adjusted by a little arm underneath the chassis. advise you all to try the 3.8 motor insane speeds for such a little car.

quote:

Saw the fake ones but thought why bother not much cheaper and you get what you pay for in the end.

id=quote>id=quote>

Spot on; only kiddies and newbies get smitten on the fake-Os.

quote:

Do they work really well?

id=quote>id=quote>

Pretty darned good!

Bit slow the b1.0 but nothing a new hopup motor can't fix.

Do they go in a straight line when going forwards or is the tracking usually off? Can they be adjusted?

Cars have trim adjustment underneath which seems to do *something*, but with a 1" wheelbase you really can't expect too much.

All my Tomy cars have all come with the adjustment lever in different positions and they drive pretty straight out of the box, which suggests there's some poor ****** in China who's job is to test & adjust each little car before it ships. icon_smile_dead.gif