Sign in to follow this  
FaSt-N-NeFaRiOuS

Italian Coyote?

OK, has Anyone heard of the Italian made "Coyote"? If so, could you please reply with some history, like when they were produced, if parts are still available, any websites, etc........I would love to hear anything about this buggy, even it's just you've seen one recently.

Thanks,

Darren

stulec52,

WOW! Thanks for sharing your Coyote. Is Canada home? I hope you get it running again. I see another TC Member(mooplea) has a NIB Coyote that is 2wd. I picked one up that's also NIB and 2wd and it should arrive any day now. I was wondering if parts are still available to turn it into the 4wd version. Also, would you happen to know when these were produced?

Thanks,

Darren

jimy,

You're my hero Bro! I visit your website many times and have it bookmarked to check out your future projects. I love all your buggies especially the RC10 and the sandrail you managed to build from scratch. Since purchasing mine, I've only seen two now and thats yours and stulec52's. I hope with this post, more will show up. I think this is a well built buggy and very unique in design. The battery packs are situated in a way I've never seen before.

later,

D