Ferris

Sigma Ace

No, but it sounds interesting, what tme period? early 80`s? i do remember in about 86-85 lookinbg at mags and seeing very basic 2wd nitro stuff advertised, that looked very chunky... always in awe of that stuff at the time... but never saw one run...probably be total **** now...but when i had my hornet they seemed unattainable and fascinating...

Sigma Panther and BMW (M1), we really nice clones of the Kyosho 240z etc, so quite good, but heavy 2wd items.. The Sigma Ace was a total pile of rubbish, another rubbish one that I had was a Ishimasa Rat Buggy, now that was really bad. I would love one now :-)

Sigma Ace: had (i think) single trailing arm sus front and back, no dampers at all. Engine waaaaayyyyy out back and a beach buggy style body.

Rat Buggy: had double wishbone sus all round, no shocks I think... A very heavy gearbox, engine inboard, that ran its exhaust through the gearbox!! Started of a airplane spinner type thing that was springloaded off the flywheel, and of course a beach buggy body. Weighed a tun!!

Both were dreadfull in their own sweet ways..

If anyone has either the above, I would love to see some pics

Ferris

Hi new to the group recently purchased a ishimasa Rat buggy 72 in really good condition anyone have any information please 

No info sorry, but after Googling these Sankyo buggies, they look kinda cool. B)