Zeemax

Whats ure Real Car?

tamiyanewbie , yeah mate long live the s1 , if i keep me fiesta ill be looking for 1 around £2000 do restore !,if i sell the fiesta ill have around £7000 to play with maby i could get both s1 and m2 rs2k ! icon_smile_big.gif

i agree with you ive had a s2 and is just a turbo'd 3i !,still ok tho.

jeff

What, no one owns a TDI? 1998 VW Jetta TDI (Vento to you Europeans), Upsolute chip, Techtonics Tuning exhaust, H&R Sport springs, Bilstein Sport shocks, GTI seats up front, 35MPG (hey, I have a heavy right foot)!

Whats all this with minis? My first car was a Ford Fiesta Mk1 1100cc(cheap to insure!), XR2 wheels, suspension, vented discs, bodykit, and had a decent hatch so I could go r/c racing from the back of it. Now drive a Vauxhall Calibra 2litre 16v early redhead. Scorpion exhaust, de-catted, modified induction system, remapped ECU. 160bhp. Eibach suspension, 17" DTM alloys, Brembo brakes. Goes fast and stops even quicker. 26mpg if I'm lucky, unless I drive like a sissy.calibra.jpg

Terry

Gosh I feel out of place here.icon_smile_blush.gif I have 2000 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad cab. Its a full size pick-up truck for you non-USA blokes. It has a 5 speed manual with a 318CID V8 engine.

hi all my first post ere

some of you obviosly like minis and four cylinder turbocharged rice burners i dont mind em either

i dont own a real car yet but my dads got a 1971 XY fairmont with a 502bhp at the flywheel 351cid motor its a mad car

I have a Renault Espace.

Don't get me wrong - I've been down and enjoyed the boy racer route myself in the past, but eventually got it out my system.

Chris

logo_member2.gif

wats a 1971 XY fairmont with a 502bhp u got a pic?

502 nhp is mad thats up with lambos & ferraris!

Hey Grasshopperkid,

Nice car. No, really! I had a 90 DX hatchback myself and wished I hadn't sold it, but I was afflicted with a pre-midlife crisis and had to get a convertible. If you ever have a problem with it, let me know. I'm a former technician and I have all the service bulletins and tech info for it.

Regards,

Randy

For me its a 1.2 litre Vauxhall Corsa. Insurance is so high for a new driver it was all i could afford to insure. Will get another car in about a year. Like the Peugeot 306 with the mods. Have to work alot longer yet until i can afford one though.

quote:If you ever have a problem with it, let me know. I'm a former technician and I have all the service bulletins and tech info for it.
id=quote>id=quote>

Thanks! icon_smile_wink.gif

Nick a.k.a. Grasshopperkid

I've got a Porsche 928S4 (5 liter V8, 320bhp) for the weekends and a BMW 535i as daily driver. I'm the guy in the white T-shirt. Picture taken last weekend on the Nuerburgring Germany after a fast lap on the track :)

928fs.jpg

DSCF0015.JPG

well, i am a wagon enthusiast. as you can see i have a 1994 JDM Honda Accord Wagon. lots of mods but more to go. here is a pic of both my real accord wagon and my rc accord wagon on a TA02 chassis.

fullsize wagon with rc on hood.

accordwagon053.jpg

rc wagon

wagon003.jpg

Edited by - jamie on 08 Oct 2002 01:15:12

wats a 1971 XY fairmont with a 502bhp u got a pic?

502 nhp is mad thats up with lambos & ferraris!

yea i got a pic its a ford ever heard of the phase 3 gt?

well its a fully sick car so mad that no one will insure it!

so it stays in da shed sorry but i couldnt be bothered to up load it to the net is there sum 1 that can do it 4 me?

well, everyone keeps asking about this Fairmont so here is a pc for ya all.

01GBE033023171A.jpeg

My personal driver is a 1978 ford f150 supercab 4wd truck. These are pretty rare as far as old ford trucks go. My wifes driver is a newer explorer. Yeah, lemming suv, but its cushy, goes off road, and nobody cuts in front. Our "extra" car is a 1987 merkur xr4ti(ford siera). Its intercooled, got 34 lb injectors, svo chip, custome exhaust. Very fast, rattles alot, makes great clouds of smoke when I burry the go pedal(worn valve guides).

Like Yankee I live in the US too. I drive a 2002 VW Passat 1.8T. It's reasonably fun too drive but safe and practical too.

I drive a Nissan Primera GT with 18 inch wheels and lowered 40mm, have had a lot of nissans 4 x modified Silvia Turbos, 4x modified Cherry Turbos and a couple of horrible embarrasing runabouts (triumph acclaim, renault 5, austin montego etc..)