Sign in to follow this  
AZAZAL

80s ATARI

Hi, anyone here had or still have the old atari 800XL...? great fun machines loads of decent games too, still got a few games from my system, one being leaderboard golf and thats on the old 5 1/4" disc and i still have the security key. what was/is your best game..? anyone want my games let me know

AZ

Have you tried old 8 bit machine emulators for PC, am sure they exist also for the 800XL...

Njoy! [8D]

I had Atari 2600 in early '80.

I remember playing with my father Space Invaders together against the enemy to save the world !

Then I bought CBS Colecovision and WOW it had the best graphic around !

Next was Atari 800XL. With it I learned BASIC and computer programming.

Last I had was a Super Nintendo on mid '90 with the disk unit to copy games. (eh eh)

Now I have all emulators about them to re-play some games on PC.

Roby

If you want to relive those good old atari days, activision have released an Atari games compendium for the Playstation 2. It has all the old favourites (that were released by activision) and its all set to 80s soundtrack. Fantastic for a bit of nostalgia! plus its cheap, its only £19.99 in the shops, and of course there is always the ebay option.

I've still got my Commodore 64 and a Sinclair spectrum knocking around somewhere in the loft (thinks...must get it down and get it going sometime!!!!)