Sign in to follow this  
minijosh

Mini in the Park

Minis by the sea is on on the 7th September, at Steyne gardens Worthing, West Sussex. Just thought you might like to know, there is no need to book or anything... It is run by the West Sussex miniowners club, so may be a goodf place for any advice you might need...

quote:Originally posted by Gates Mini Racing

Minis by the sea is on on the 7th September, at Steyne gardens Worthing, West Sussex. Just thought you might like to know, there is no need to book or anything... It is run by the West Sussex miniowners club, so may be a goodf place for any advice you might need...

id="quote">id="quote">

6th sept, damm im busy that day[V] oh well im going to the gaydon museum on the 5th oct for Mini Day which is the day after my birthday. Anyway it should be fun.

Lewis

oh oh

I may go as worthings only about 30 min drive from me.

Josh where abouts you traveling from mate?

I am driving from RAF Mildenhall/RAF Lakenheath. Just north of Cambridge/New Market

anyone interested in a set of 12" revolution wheels or an unused fast road kent cam kit for a mini?

where is mini by the sea? MITP was so cool. It has inspired me to stop buying rc cars, that is what I tell the wife[;)], and start working on the mini since I got it running again.