Sign in to follow this  
quincey

lots of mini owners on here!!!

is it just me or am i seeing a lot of mini owners on here?

there must be some sort of connection mini-rc cars?[?]

I think what it is a lot of people had one as there first car,as i did. Superb little cars which i still love to this day. I couldnt have another cause of the back ache (being 6'4 ) so a rc mini is the next best thing [8D]

quote:Originally posted by bone_mallone

I think what it is a lot of people had one as there first car,as i did. Superb little cars which i still love to this day. I couldnt have another cause of the back ache (being 6'4 ) so a rc mini is the next best thing [8D]

id="quote">id="quote">im 6'2 and ive got 3 minis

You see right ! [:D] I am also a BIG Fan of the Mini. My first Tamiya onroad kit was an M01-Mini Cooper. This car looks so cool and makes great fun. So it makes sense, that so many TC-members have a Mini Cooper in their collection. It´s a modern Tamiya-classic.[;)] I wish the will produce this kit´s forever ![:P]

logo_member2.gif

I am a life long fan of the mini, and having just come up to 17 (now have provisional) guess which car im considering [8D] I have around 50 diecast, and 5 RC minis, let alone, pens, clocks (one of which i made myself) and money banks.... Obsesive maybe, but theres nothing like a 1/6th scale mini, with lights, stripes, indicators, break lights etc. he he![:D]

U guys like the new Mini? I do, its not a mini, but I like it, alot of power, lot of style, lot of comfort, lot of comments, lot of money!!!!

Mike

The Mini always seems to creep into my life somewhere; it was my first car, my Mum's had three, g/f had a Cooper and it was the M03 Mini that got me into r/c cars. As for the BMW Mini, after initial scepticism I now love it and if the lottery ticket comes up, there'll most likely be a Cooper S on the drive [8D]

im a mini owner, check me out at www.emmbrook.tk

lewis

As a life long mini owner I can agree thay are a great little car. But it looks like the time as come to move on [:(][:(][:(][:(](Driving for 18years - never owned anything other than minis). Other hobbies and family have caught up with me. Can't believe how bad I feel about this [V]. Autotrader here we come!!!!

ML

quote:Originally posted by ml1275

Other hobbies and family have caught up with me. Can't believe how bad I feel about this [V]. Autotrader here we come!!!!

id="quote">id="quote">

Tell me about it - have just started looking at MPV's [:(][:(]

quote:Originally posted by fury_dice

Other hobbies and family have caught up with me. Can't believe how bad I feel about this [V]. Autotrader here we come!!!!

id="quote">id="quote">

Tell me about it - have just started looking at MPV's [:(][:(]

id="quote">id="quote">

Ooohh MPV - thats nasty...........and I thought I had a problem.[;)]

Mini is (was) a sports pack cooper, 85bhp, 5speed, billet 4pots, minifins, hilos, spax etc etc.....hurting again [8)]

ML

selling you mini..NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!![:(]

take a butchers at mine on my home page, 1961 morris mini minor[:)]-no road tax to pay [;)]mega cheap insurance(£40 a year fully comp!)[:D]and the mot what a laugh that is! wont sell it for anything! id be mad if i did!

Ooohh MPV - thats nasty...........and I thought I had a problem.[;)]

id="quote">id="quote">

Considering that the current ride is a diesel Passat estate, it's not too much of a hardship. Four 'under 20's' between my girlfriend and me so we need the room. Upside of the deal is that we've promised ourselves something a bit more fun as the other car sometime next year. Civic Type R gets my vote (yeah, right), along with V5 or a new Cooper S. Dream on...[:)]

Hey Quincey - love the Mk1. Is this a 'floor start' version?

MiniJosh - Mine is a 1998 Mini cooper with Sports Pack & black leather option interior. Too much spec to list in Solar red / oew roof.

Oh here we go again [:(][:(]

Replacement is a Suzuki Jimny (need 4x4 to tow jetski!!!!!) its getting hard to justify all these toys [;)] Then there are the motorbikes (but thats another thread)

ML

Oh forgot to mention - I have got a 1275GT stashed away in my

parents garage as backup - just don't tell the missus[;)]

ML

yep its the floor start job with the pudding stirrer gear shift,850cc all original-but i have also a 1969 riley elf(mini with boot) in mint condition and a "cooper" killer a 1978 mini clubman gt 1275,stage 4 tarmac rally spec motor,straight cut box and drops grp A suspension all round, full fia cage ,weber 45dcoe it will burn anything up to 2litre to 60 and tops out at 110mph its geared for acceleration 0-60 in about 6 secs and it doesnt stop till it hits 110, a kick in the pants kind of car!!![:(!]

Hey Quincey - love the Mk1. Is this a 'floor start' version?

MiniJosh - Mine is a 1998 Mini cooper with Sports Pack & black leather option interior. Too much spec to list in Solar red / oew roof.

Oh here we go again [:(][:(]

Replacement is a Suzuki Jimny (need 4x4 to tow jetski!!!!!) its getting hard to justify all these toys [;)] Then there are the motorbikes (but thats another thread)

ML

id="quote">id="quote">