Sign in to follow this  
wolfieuk

meeting in devon weekend of 27-29 jan

Hi all

myself,orange man,1proteus1 are planning a bit of a get together down in devon, it's not a big bash, but if anyone wants to join us your welcome, we'll be meet close to plymouth, but i will get better details posted in the next couple of days,

Orangeman is setting the venue this time round and i'm told the running will be mainly off road but there should be some where to run on road cars with rally tyres. And i've now been told there is some lakes so if you got a boat  bring it.

If anyone has a TLT or other crawler type truck standard or modded please bring them along, would be cool to have some crawler action

myself will be heading down on the friday and camping over cos of how far i'm comming so pack your camping kit and join us.

i'll be bringing my TLT's ,cougar2 team,stom/cougar basher,cat3000,Losixxxbk2,cougar 2000 team95,

contact numbers

wolfieuk(steve) 07800877265 wolfieuk666@yahoo.co.uk

Orange man(steve)07886085149

Please contact us if you would like to join us

Thanks for looking and please come and join us

regards steve AKA wolfieuk

Well i shall be taking TXT-1 ,super g fighter, bigwig , lunchbox a wild dagger and depending on the weather the emaxx oh and a digital vid so movies galore lol i think this meeting is gonna be real fun so anyone thats interested use the contact details in wolfies post

well it's looking to be a good weekend, i think so far there is about 5-6 comming,

we will be posting more detail as we sort things out so anyone intreasted watch this space

thanks again for looking

hi all i am comming to i will bring my pajero cat 2k and my boomer so should be a laugh and i will be giving wolfie a run for his money  [;)] . i want to come so much it is costing me £50 :( but at least it will be very fun

mike

nice one mike will be good to see you down there, should be the best £50 you spend this yearLOL

As for giving me a run for my money not a hope my Cat 3k will eat you alive.....[:D]

If anyone thats comming has got any cones or something to mark out a track of some kind that would be great

Hi all

Please re read the first post as it has been revised, i wanted to point out that this was not meant to seen as a big bash but more as a few members getting together and having an open invite if anyone wanted join us. We are still getting the details together and will get them posted asap please bear with us

regards steve

Here are some more details for anyone that would like to join us.

on the saturday(28th) steve orange man will be at Tesco's in Lee Mill Bridge on the A38 to plymouth from 9.30 until 10.30 approx  and will then lead the way to the site as he knows the area.Look for someone running a ca

myself and Orang man and whoever else will be camping at the site which is close to a small village called Hemerdon so if anyone want to meet up on the friday and camp let us know and Orange man will meet up with you and get you to where we are

it would be much easier to give the map number of the road. and the direction and distance from the village. as people like myself would find it easier to arrive in our own time.

Hi guy's,

It was good to meet you all, only sorry I could not of stuck around any lattter to see the BBQ car, hope theres some pic's or a movie?

It's a great location, and your brave/stupid or a bit of both for camping there in January, I'd gladly come back in the summer.

hi stu

thx for showing sorry it was a bit on the cold side but it was fun, crazy fits the bill i think cos it was f**king cold. We will be planning a another meet later in the year went the wether getting a little better. thx to everyone who came was good to meet you all at last.

lets hope trhe wether is better next time.

regards steve A.K.A wolfieuk