Sign in to follow this  
Main Man

HOTSHOT RARE SUSPENSION HOP UP QUESTION

Ok guys this is kinda urgent.  How much is the suspension hop up for the hotshot  or supershot worth?  I have one on ebay and there is also another one on there now going for over $170.  What is the value of the hop up?  Mine is for sale with a buy it now of $175 is that too cheap? Thanks

I can't help you with value- I really don't know much about the

Hotshot... but that being said: If your item really was that much under

market value, then someone would've surely snapped it up by now. 

Of course, the other item could be recieving fanatical bids that in no way represent what typical market value may be.

EBay is funny like that- it's kind of a 'crapshoot' - you can never be sure who's got their finger on the button!

If I were you I'd raise the price by $25 and see how the other auction

goes.  If you are offering 'buy it now' only, then the worst case

scenario would be an unsold item.  Unless you've opened for

bidding?  Did you set a reserve in this case?

-Steve

I would say that $202 price is atypical for those parts.  Generally those could be had for about $40. 

I would say that $202 price is atypical for those

parts.  Generally those could be had for about $40. 

Wow- didn't see that earlier- Yes,  atypical[^o)]

I'd wouldn't be suprised if the auction resuted in a NPB

I only paid $45USD for mine about 12 months ago...Just installed it on my Hotshot runner. Looks cool too......

$175 seems like a ridiculous price, if you ask me, I put together my mint shelf queen Hotshot for under $150AUD and that included a brand new bodyset for 50 bucks!

That's the beauty of ebay I guess, you never know what someone else is prepared to pay.  Sometimes a lot, sometimes nuttin'

Cheers,

Drew.

$202 for those parts is LUDICROUS. The last H.P suspension set on Ebay went for about $37 and that is about what they go for normally.

The winning bidder should hope and pray that the SuperShot does not get a re-release anytime in the near future!!!!

well i sold them for 175.  Buyer paid immediately.  Very pleased with this transaction.  I just hated to see a 20 year old part leave my collection.

Heck, I will sell you all the NIP parts for the same hop up for half that price, just mine will not come with the pretty box. They are just the same parts from the Supershot and I have tons of SS parts. Anyone interested email me.

Jay

I'm the buyer of the set that sold on ebay for $37.Installed it on my restored/hopped up Hotshot. $175 is insane!!!

Matt

Looks like oher people saw those prices and now have theirs on ebay.  2 more of them on ebay now. Ha Ha

I was as suprised as anyone else when I seen them up that high. I figuired if they went for $40 I would be getting my money back and then some. You just never know whats going to happen[;)]

Lucky for you there were two people with more money than sense bidding on it. If one of the two high bidders are removed it would have gone for $12!

I expect to see lots of disappointed sellers next week.[:D]

Lucky for me and the other seller who stole my pic and through a buy it now up while my auction was still running...all is fair in love and war....right?

Lucky for me and the other seller who stole my pic

I take it you won't be complaining to ebay about him then[;)]

well i sold them for 175.  Buyer paid immediately.  Very pleased with this transaction.  I just hated to see a 20 year old part leave my collection.

That is insane.....well done on getting that price, but that is crazy. Good 'ole Ebay!!

USD 175, wow! Thats a real bargain! I have to check ebay and buy it before anyone else grabs it! ;-)