Sign in to follow this  
Wandy

FANTASTIC service.

I know this has been said before but I just wanted to show my appreciation in my own thread...

Frog with ESC was ordered late on Thursday night, email was received on Friday stating order had been processed and sent.....and here I am on MONDAY with my little Kermit delivered. That is delivery from Japan in 2 days. Absolutely marvellous.

And just to make things even better I didn't get stung for import duty.

Frog with ESC for £85. Brilliant.

Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately the transit time experienced only equals our current speed record for shipments by EMS to UK! The Postal Services seems to work their magic for shipments prior to the weekend, the flight alone is 13 hours!

Regards

I would just like to add my thanks to stellamodels who have recently delivered my latest twin pack of Thundershots with my custom packing request fulfilled, THE best non-uk based service I have experienced!

Yah, seriously, I'm starting to love these guys. Their service is A1, super fast, duty free, can't beat the price, great selection, accept PAYPAL. Thumbs up![ip]

....and another great deal, this time with the Thundershot. Not quite as quick as last time but still delivered within 4 working days...and no duty to pay once again. Excellent!!

Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately the transit time experienced only equals our current speed record for shipments by EMS to UK! The Postal Services seems to work their magic for shipments prior to the weekend, the flight alone is 13 hours! Regards

Well I think you might have just broken your speed record. The Top Force that you sent last Saturday arrived on the Monday at 12:10pm...That is two days (or ZERO British working days) for a kit to arrive from the other side of the world, with no duty charge to pay once again.

Quite mind-boggling service. Many thanks for another great kit!

Wow, kits never come so fast to Germany, must have something to do of HK being an ex british colony! [H]

Cheers

Not sure about that as I've had stuff from Japan only take 4 days,whereas I've bought stuff from Europe and it's taken over a week!!

Just another quick thankyou for yet another fast, duty-free order....this time with the Lunchbox re-release with ESC. GREAT service yet again!