Sign in to follow this  
cureautismnow

anyone see the new dual 540 trucks nikko has?1/8 scale nice!!

there on ebay the guy selling them is super nice acutally donated one to me,great christian character,i like nikkos and some tycos,tamiya is #1 but some of the tyco and nikko just look great,my 2 fav tycos are the giant grave digger and maximum destruction ive got 2 brand new ones sitting on my shelf,i wont run them there too pretty lol

Hi,

yeah nikko can get serious when it comes to powerful rc

I had a nikko scorpion and it was nice it didnt have the 540 but did have the 380 rs mabuchi and was quite fast, i own two one yellow and one blue missing body bought off ebay.

My fave is the nikko magnum this thing was light and fast! but i did have a 1/10 scale big beast with the twin 540 set up and it was cool-not a quick truck but very torqey. this was a nikko blueprinted design and sold through radio shack i sold this truck for around $100 on ebay about a year ago and bought for i think 10 bucks from a guy who just had no idea what he had so now i scope around and search. i have one truck on ebay that is basically a little one with 280 motor looks alot like the beast. its a tandy model and scientific toy shared design.

gotta love those big nikko trucks-right!

joe