Sign in to follow this  
DimmaDan

Vintage Quick Drive Thunder Dragon and Super Sabre

Just pulled these two out of the loft and forgot i had them.

The Thunder Dragon is a runner (will test tomorrow) with full instructions, complete hand set and also has the wheel nut key still. The body shell is is in used condition but still in very good condition and the tyres are low but still usable. Box is tatty but complete

The Super Sabre is complete with full instructions and is good condition (Will test tomorrow), complete hand set and original charger. The tyres have no tread and the body shell is in good condition. Box is in good condition with a few scags and 1 small rip.

Open to offers on both

Can e-mail photo's on request.

Postage will be £10 to the UK each. Discount given if you buy both

Please e-mail custombodyshells@hotmail.co.uk

Open to trades on these.

Looking for TT-01 blue alloy bits or M03 alloy bits.

Im in the UK as well.

hi there, although i dont carry alloy parts i have many hop ups available to trade / part ex againest the super sabre.....let me know what it is u are looking for exactly, and i will search my boxes of stuff, for what u want, and then we can talk money after that

andy

Any tuning bits etc i'm after. Give us a list of what you've got. Cheers

Just checked both and they both run fine. The Thunder Dragon is missing part of the rear drive train. One wheel works fine but the othe one keeps spinning and get no drive. This can be easily recitified with the right part.

Still open to offers on both

Sign in to follow this