Sign in to follow this  
Snake Plissken

The New Bruiser

Hey J

What's with the split tires, is it a literally 'hot off the press' prototype?

post-3-1145335620.jpg

Well, well, well....  I guess that settles that.  Snake (by the way, one of my favorite movie characters)  your rep remains stellar and intact.  Thanks for the advance notice.  I am your humble disciple.  Gimmie some kool-aid !!!

BD6

Yes that is a prototype I took those images about 2 hours ago and made the product page live at about 4:15pm PST

The tires are plastic on the prototype but will be molded in rubber as you would expect. There are alot of cool things on the truck I could not show you due to it being a prototype.

I hope you enjoy the images

Well, well, well....  I guess that settles that.  Snake (by the way, one of my favorite movie characters)  your rep remains stellar and intact.  Thanks for the advance notice.  I am your humble disciple.  Gimmie some kool-aid !!!

BD6

I'd love to know who he got the info from because its grounds for termination, hint hint.....

was not to go public till 4-17-06

Termination as in assassination?

Seems a bit steep

I love it, will likely get two one to bash and the other to shelf. I am

very pleased they are coming out with another scale looking rig.[:D]

The thing that surprises me is in those detail photos the truck appears

to have 4WS wich a real F350 does not. If it does than this rig would

have a tight turning radius, and of course most of us will later modify

it to be independent front-rear control. I also love the BTA steering,

(Behind The Axle)...[;)]

Surprising I called my wife in to look and she is not to excited?

Mike

I also love the BTA steering, (Behind The Axle)...[;)]

Surprising I called my wife in to look and she is not to excited?

I'm not suprised, BTA is old hat now [:D]

Still can't see how to axle mount a servo though [;)]

You sure it's 4WS and not just a locked out front end on the back? (Like the Maxx, Savage etc.)

All we gotta do now is hear the MFU and find out who to paypal

(provided it comes with bearings of course [;)])

Come to pappa!

I'll be having myself one of them methinks. 3 speeds all round then! I just hope they include a cool cab detail like the Bruiser and maybe even include a driver this time. I like me drivers I do

Hmmm, Yes that happened once when I worked in the sport supplement industry.  A formula was leaked.  The guy was arrested at work, etc.  When they were thru with the person, it seemed only death was his escape....  That never happened again.

There's something not quite right though, the pics have been available for over an hour now, and still noone has a showroom entry saying 'I'm getting one soon' [:D]

Ok , So how much is a Clod body set ??? I still think that freeking ford body is butt ugly . But other than that I think its realy cool [:D]

Or even better yet , do they plan on making it better with a Chevy body insted of sticking everyone with a ford .....( Ok , Ive said the "F" word twice now , I feal dirty [:$] )

Finally !  It's about time Tamiya came up with a decent new release [Y]. (I was losing hope)

Team that up with some sweet LED's and a great paint job and you have a winner !

It looks like 4WS, in the photo with the bed up you can see a link

going to a pivot like on the Jugg axles, but thats all speculation.

Hey Andy that will look pretty sweet yellow and black eh?

I am beside myself with anticipation, this is like a fountain of youth for us.[:D]

I have been telling my wife about it all evening and she's still not excited! Whats wrong with her????

Those plastic tires must be for the "Drift" version.

*takes breath...calms down..*

Mike

That truck will be sweet.  I like the fact that it uses touring car wheels which give it a scale appearance.  I think I will be getting at least a couple of them.

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Yes !!!!

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

May we note in the tc history books that snake had the scoop of the year 2006.

Stefan

Wow.......some of you guys should go back and read what your wrote in response to Snake, and maybe do some editing.. The dude gave some pretty good information, and because his evidence was not perceived as being good enough for some, he was picked apart and basically declared a liar. Not cool in my book.

WG

Finally managed to get a pic of the new bruiser which will probably be introduced in the Shizauka show. This pic was given to me by a trustworthy source, and I can assure you that its not a mock up or a hoax. It is supposed to be released in June.

Hi Snake, so exciting...if you don't mind I'd like to post this thread to my web? will certainly quote this souce from you, thank you...

I don't mind it's true or a hoax, it brings about discussion, debates, disputes and whatever it will be, it's part of my RC life, I do enjoy in sharing these info with my fellow readers. If it were true and will be released in June I will certainly take a 2 hours flight to Tokyo to get 2 of those as early as I can....

Thank you "Snake Plissken", you had a quite acurate soure of information that gave us much fun these 2 days, I had them all written in my blog, that our fellow Chinese RC community readers will be appreciated....

Wow.......some of you guys should go back and read what your wrote in response to Snake, and maybe do some editing.. The dude gave some pretty good information, and because his evidence was not perceived as being good enough for some, he was picked apart and basically declared a liar. Not cool in my book.

WG

Not needed here, I knew before him. I was sitting hear laughing at all your posts