Sign in to follow this  
fastboy

wanted 4 channel 35mhz mode 2 transmitter for my helicopter

im after a transmitter for my heli,must be mode 2(throttle on left stick) and 35mhz and have end point adjustments..my stock tranny is way too twitchy and has far too much throw on the servos.

not looking for anything fancy, as long as it works.

let me know what you have please

cheers

dave

Move to the inner holes on your servo arms to reduse the throw , and dont you want atleast a 6 channel radio ??

no steven,its only a 4 channel helicopter,a century hummingbird.

it already has a 4 channel gws transmitter but i dont like it and it doesnt have epa.

no its already on the inner holes that you can use,anymore and the servo wouldnt pull/push on the swashplate equally,it would pull more than push because of the angle,no way round it im afraid.

heli flies ok but its a bit twitchy for me hehe...i might see if i can get some potentiometers and install them into the stock tranny as an epa adjuster.

cheers

dave

Try moving the rods to the inner holes on the servo horns first , that will limit the movement and make it easier to fly

Sorry I missed that bit !!

Has the little heli got a flybar ?? if so you can add weights (collects )on the flt bar to make the heli much more stable , but it sounds to basic for that.

Take alook on ebay , I bet you will get what you want very cheap , ive got a spare radio here but im using it for my Sim.

By the way I fly a Raptor 90 & also have a 30 as a back up

no it doesnt have weights but i could make some on the lathe...would that make it more stable,i really dont have much of an idea to be honest about helis as its my first one

heres my heli...this was the 5th battery pack i put thru it,i think i did quite well to say i havent flown one before...that tablecloth is evil,watch as it reaches out and grabs my heli !!

http://www.fastboy.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/da...eli%20crash.wmv

I think I have  a KO radio laying around on that freq. Let me see if I can find it and it's yours for a small fee hehe.

cheers josh

i didnt know  ko did heli radios?..well ya lives n learns dont ya :)

Sign in to follow this