Sign in to follow this  
lji86

christmas

hey,

did anyone get anything exciting for christmas from anyone?

i got new suspension coils, esc and ballrace bearings [;)]

love to hear from ya![:)]

lewis

Yup, I got a minicraft drill (like a dremel) should make working on these projects i have to start yet easier.... also had a surprise £1500 cheque, time to buy some more rc gear me thinks[:D]

quote:also had a surprise £1500 cheque, time to buy some more rc gear me thinks[
:D
]

id="quote">id="quote">

lucky [:0]

3 Zip Zaps (2 PT Cruisers and a Red Porsche). We also got the 'SpongeBob Squarepants' (USA cartoon characters) body set and the 'German sports car' (Porsche) body set.

And 12 inches (~ 0.3 Meter) of snow. :)

I didn't get anything R/C related for Christimas. Although I got $100 from my Mom which will most likely be used to buy some R/C related things. when my Wife asked me what I wanted for Christmas I told her Clothes. this was for two reasons. 1.I would really like some nice clothes. 2.Now she can't say all I ever want is R/C stuff.

Jim

I got a Wild Willy 2 from the Missus - I take back all the bad stuff I said about her over the past 12 mths [;)]

Chris ,

Now you can get her to build it , thats what my missus did to mine [:D] , more frightening is that she did quite a good job too

Alan

All my R/C stuff was for my...um...Stampede. Sorry all, but it's a beast. I did get a METRIC tape measure - not too common here in the USA.

Guest Carsnboats

I also got a Wild Willy 2 and a couple of Bit Char-G R/C Toys. A Car and a Motorbike.

Got a decent radio at last, to control racing machines and vintage beasts alike.. a Futaba 3pk, absolutely fantastic!!!.. and since its PCM my old precious babys wont go into any walls...

Hei guys, it si a bit late to reply. But I got myself something for X'mas. A very vintage tamiya hop up options. 53009, for use with the Avante. There are 6pcs(4mm x 26mm threaded rods) & 2pcs(4mm x 20mm threaded rods), made of Tamiya Titanium. Don't know really actually. I only believe Lunsford is Titanium.

These 4mm threaded rods are really good in lengthening my TXT-1. It now has a 14-1/4" wheel base. With the use of wheel wideners from TTR, this truck is big!!!

Happy New Year to all members

I gotta wild dagger for Xmas [:D] and had my 1st go with it today

Some thing to play with in my time off work .A good Xmas all round

Matt[:)]

P.S if i hadnt gone out so much i could have aforded the ESC for it [;)] ah well..........