Sign in to follow this  
Tamiya King

Peek at the Graupner SLK Convertible!

Well, it is almost done, and everytime I get a little further, I am just amazed at the detail in this car. I love it. As you can see in the pic's, I have a lot of decals to still put on. I added a Yokomo exhuast from my Drift car because the body was old and I plan to get a new one. It gave it that added realness. I also need to make some head rests to go in front of roll bars, finish mirrors, finish figure, and see what else I can add to make it more real. I will probably get better rims and tires too. This has been one of my favorite projects in a long time. I love this car.

100_1533.jpg

Its good to see an open top car. Certianly an  nice change.

Is that windscreen stiffened behind?

Hi, very nice.

If somebody wants one "new built" but never run, I sold mine (see my showroom)

I love it in red :D

Any possibility of a few close up shots of the interior, rear, sides etc..?

Thks T1/10

When I get it done, it will get posted with detailed shots. I bought this on here from a TC member about a month ago. I was told that these cars are not uncommon in Germany, but I went to the German eBay site, and have yet to see one! [:o]

I will post more pic's soon. [;)]

When I get it done, it will get posted with detailed shots. I bought this on here from a TC member about a month ago. I was told that these cars are not uncommon in Germany, but I went to the German eBay site, and have yet to see one! [:o]

I will post more pic's soon. [;)]

Maybe you search wrongly? There were more then 20 last week starting at 29€ and only some sold (for only that money!), hope you didn't pay too much for yours... http://search-completed.ebay.de/search/sea...rtikel+anzeigen

Cheers