MikeT

North West

Yep, i have Terry. Just seeing if there are anymore emerging from the woodwork that aren't on the map...

Anyway, we need a beach bash sometime :)

Mike

Beach bashes are great, when its not raining.  Put me down for a place if a meet is organised am only in Warrington.  Figure North Wales is the closest and best place.

Is it Rich? I assumed Southport was closest, that is 23Miles away ( from me, and maybe Alistair )

Ainsdale would be better than Southport cos you've got all them lovely sand dunes on the left side as you drive onto the beach.

And about 60Yds up there is a valley type spot where i've had a few cars it's fun and mental at same time..... 

You Know Max, Thats where my dad suggested last night! LOL.

i;'m up for a beach bash as always, just let me know when and i'll hopefully have the day off, i dont mind travelling as i'm in south yorkshire [:D]

K guy's How does SUN 2nd July sound?? Ainsdale on the left hand side nice dunes and a BIG beach.

Steve.

Sounds alright to me, but one thing to bear in mind is that i'm 15, and anyone who feels uncomfortable with a minor around let me know!

Sounds alright to me, but one thing to bear in mind is that i'm 15, and anyone who feels uncomfortable with a minor around let me know!

Apart from making us feel old and farty [:$] I cannot see it being a problem with me anyway[:)]

Hahaha, i hope its a good 'un because i'll be on the train! What time will everyone be getting there?

Mike

Hang on, how far is Ainsdale from Southport beach, looks like i'll need my bike too, lol!

Right, Possibly organised a lift! If not, train from St.Helens to Liverpool Central, then to Ainsdale.

What time is everyone going to be there and WHERE?

Mike

I'm up for it if I can. What's the surface like there so we know what cars to bring.

Well there's sand,sand,sand and a bit of sand [:D]

The main beach is hard sand but there's also a lot of sand dunes so you can basicaly run almost anything.

Steve.