MikeT

North West

Reckon a 12 oclock start is in order, get a lie in etc.

I will be up for lunchbox racing . Do you have any more details ??

I will be up for lunchbox racing . Do you have any more details ??

Daz just a one off race at Neston, you know Dave will run anything if theres enough interest. So far its Alex, Erica, Myself and you.. could do with one or 2 more.

i'll lunchbox race yeah, if i can get up there. i'll ask neil too, he's got one. i've got a shell you can use too daz, i use the polycarb one on mine. the hard shell gets used for putting a camera on so there is a few holes drilled out of the side but other than that only got a few scratches

right neinei's on board for the festive lunch box grand prix 2008, so whats the details? time? is the place neston civic centre or something? and seeing as it will be christmas should we call them hampers instead of lunch boxes? :D

LOL Hampers i like it. Thanks Deejay the body will be great in any condition as it saves me from wrecking my bright yellow Hamper.

Is there any limit for motors ?

i wanted to ask that but didn't wanna seem too keen!! or reveal any tactics.... suggestion, brushless only?!!! only kidding. i struggle to steer mine at the best of times.

Well i think we should stick to silvercan motors to be honest but lets wait and see what everyone else thinks.

I would put a bit of weight over the front end too just to help you steer.

tried that, didn't help much. steering is overrated anyway i feel, you get there somehow! i'm ok with stock but don't mind changing. here's a question what about motor pinion? i have never used the original lb one, i run it on a brat/grasshopper pinion and not sure if i have the original one anymore. might have one on the MB actually..

I have no idea mate ask biggus he will know. As I say mine has only been used the once so i dont know much about them.

tell you what, keep it between us. you put your brat pinion on and we'll smoke everyone else and they'll be none the wiser!!! ha ha ha! oh hang on... NUTS! everyone can read this, i am a rubbish evil genius!

Funny string this last few posts - Vanessa's Hamper had me laughing!

Would be good to get over from the Isle of Man and join in the fun sometime - it's sort of northwest I guess. Prob wait for some better weather in the spring though when then boat runs daily.

Enjoy the Lunchbox GP - you'll have to post some pics and results.

Funny string this last few posts - Vanessa's Hamper had me laughing!

Would be good to get over from the Isle of Man and join in the fun sometime - it's sort of northwest I guess. Prob wait for some better weather in the spring though when then boat runs daily.

Enjoy the Lunchbox GP - you'll have to post some pics and results.

Go for it fella we'll see ya in Heysham ! Me and lammac are looking into organising a meet at bolton le sands

P.S where is neston ? anyone have a G earth plot/screen shot ?

Its on Hinderton Road, at the Neston Civic Centre.. I reckon we say its silver cans only... can do what you want pinion wise, we are only talking about a small indoor venue on carpet... grip??? what grip, I will take mine tonight and test it out. (will have a chat with Dave the local friendly race organiser and see if this is ok for 30th, I already know he will be ok with it)

I Might bring mine tonight too. Well, the running chassis at least :lol:

I'll be running silver can too with stock pinion. Has anyone got a small ramp to take to make things a little more interesting? Actually, racing on such a small track will be interesting enough..

just so there is no confusion fellas i think we should point out there is two meets coming up. one on this saturday 20th december at New Brighton for a nice cold beach run at midday and 4-0's lunchbox race indoors on the 30th at Neston Civic Hall.Not trying to insult anyones intelligence but i wouldn't like to see anyone turn up at Neston thinking it was gonna be a cold but sand filled day! :)

True may be worth starting a seperate discussion for racing. Well will have the same old cars on Saturday, Meteoric Meteor, Clod, Willy, Lunchbox, oh and Hilux will show an appearance (now without MFC)

can't beat the classics! not sure what i'll bring yet, have sorted my brat out but the tires won't offer any grip on the sand. should have my hilux racer working properly too (3rd time lucky) and i'm toying with the idea of putting a brushless in the DI. if i don't i'll just bring my GH2 Really want my RC10T4 working but have been waiting on replacement rear arms for 4 weeks from the states now :)

Can a couple of newbies come to meet for a nose? Where abouts in new brighton will you guys be?

Andy

Hi all would love to come to both the meets and would normally be there but me willy hilux and the current Mrs Blade are off to Austria in the caravan for two weeks so have fun will look at the pics on my return

Can a couple of newbies come to meet for a nose? Where abouts in new brighton will you guys be?

Andy

Andy, the more the merrier fella. We will be on the Beach near Fort Perch Rock. If you are facing entrance to the Fort we will be on beach to the right.

Hi all would love to come to both the meets and would normally be there but me willy hilux and the current Mrs Blade are off to Austria in the caravan for two weeks so have fun will look at the pics on my return

the current mrs blade? she'll love you for that.... :D and yeah huxly, like biggus says the more the merrier. you live local?

the current mrs blade? she'll love you for that.... :D and yeah huxly, like biggus says the more the merrier. you live local?

yeah deejay1711, I'm live in speke, my mate lives in wallasey village, both of us new to the sport :P