MikeT

North West

Hi Deejay if you ever see the current Mrs Blade please please say nothing as she will cut my pocket money and stop me from drooling through model shop windows and make me take up golf ahhhhhhhhh

yeah deejay1711, I'm live in speke, my mate lives in wallasey village, both of us new to the sport :P

Hi Huxly.

Welcome to TC/NWN/Debt.. :D

i wont be able to make the next New Brighton bash, away for Xmas escaping the relatives. Sure to see you after though at others..

Psst, racing Mardaves at Neston is where it's at too :D

Hi Huxly.

Welcome to TC/NWN/Debt.. :D

i wont be able to make the next New Brighton bash, away for Xmas escaping the relatives. Sure to see you after though at others..

Psst, racing Mardaves at Neston is where it's at too :P

methinks 4-0 is on comission to bring new people to neston!! and its this saturday too alex, not later in the month as was originally discussed incase you thought that. look forward to seeing you then huxly, i'm a wallasey lad so New Brighton is dead handy. i know you said you're only coming to watch but bring a car just incase. you won't regret it and i promise no one will drive into you. except me.

all up for tomorrow still? i reckon it might be windy down there tomorrow so put your long johns on! and i've got my lunchbox sorted as a camera car now so please try to not crash into it. :(

Yup, just finished fixing my Lunchbox after its drowning last time, it doubles as a camera car sometimes too (camera fits nicely between bumper and grille :()

Yup, just finished fixing my Lunchbox after its drowning last time, it doubles as a camera car sometimes too (camera fits nicely between bumper and grille :()

workbench.jpg

i felt the need to use a drill!

Well that camera does seem to like the close attention of a lunchbox (it cant get much closer than that.)

it works well, if you put it flat againat the body you get a shot right down the side of the van but slightly angled however if you pad it out between camera and body with a nice bit of foam its perfect. dazza is borrowing this shell for the lb race, should leave the camera on it! anyway, hope the national grid is ready cos the big battery charging process is about to begin. decided tmw on the hilux racer (about 95% confident in the diff), the DI seems to be running properly again after recent brush and spur gear issues and the vanessas hamper. remember its xmas so they aren't lunchboxes at the moment :(

it works well, if you put it flat againat the body you get a shot right down the side of the van but slightly angled however if you pad it out between camera and body with a nice bit of foam its perfect. dazza is borrowing this shell for the lb race, should leave the camera on it! anyway, hope the national grid is ready cos the big battery charging process is about to begin. decided tmw on the hilux racer (about 95% confident in the diff), the DI seems to be running properly again after recent brush and spur gear issues and the vanessas hamper. remember its xmas so they aren't lunchboxes at the moment :(

For me its..

Red Bull Hamper

Willy 2

Hilux (3 speed not racer)

Sand Rover

Tamtech Buggy Champ

Traxxas Stampede with brushless

Clod

Meteoric Meteor

oh and a pair of ramps!

i'm bringin a ramp too, its quite large though. i'd explain it but be easier to just wait til tomorrow. traxxas stampede eh? snuck that one in haven't you! i sense a little traxxas stand off, wish my flippin T4 rear arms would hurry up and get here, i could play the brushless truck racin then as well

i'm bringin a ramp too, its quite large though. i'd explain it but be easier to just wait til tomorrow. traxxas stampede eh? snuck that one in haven't you! i sense a little traxxas stand off, wish my flippin T4 rear arms would hurry up and get here, i could play the brushless truck racin then as well

Its not that quick, its only running on 6 cell and a Novak Super Sport system... looks a little different though.

Photos here

i've got a novak velociti 5.5 in my T4, only recently discovered it can take 2 cell lipo so i'd like to get one soon. unfortunately being unemployed means that is difficult, a wiser person would say sell some cars. i don't think so....

see you tomorrow anyway midday at the fort.

see everyone who is coming tmw, i also think there will be 3 or 4 video cameras there so plenty of video to nose at over the hols

Well i am ready for the big showdown on the 30th. car all sorted just need that shell. Am I carrying the camera ?? it will be a bit boring shooting from the front of the grid . I think you should give the vid to someone thats going to be at the back of the grid. cause it sure wont be me . LOL

Well i am ready for the big showdown on the 30th. car all sorted just need that shell. Am I carrying the camera ?? it will be a bit boring shooting from the front of the grid . I think you should give the vid to someone thats going to be at the back of the grid. cause it sure wont be me . LOL

are onboard cameras allowed within the rules of festive hamper racing? i should carry it really all the action will be in front of me but most of it will probably be upside down!! you don't have to drive with it on its ok, its only held on with zip ties. everyone ready for later? word of warning, its very wet down here today so dress (your cars) accordingly...

Hi Just to let you know the Main Menu Dashboard on the Northwest Nutters Website has been updated just in time for Christmas, see if you can find the Christmas Message :blink:

Merry Christmas

LAMMAC

Neil, you have done a great job on this, we really need to use it more! So from the New Year I encourage all of you to make use of this wonderful site and forum Neil has spent so much effort putting up.

Nice tune chap :blink:

So come on, can all nutters (whoever you may be, feel free to join us the more the merrier) also make use of both here at TC and at the Nutters website and forum Neil has put together..

www.northwestnutters.co.uk

and direct to forum - although I highly recommend you searth the main site more seems to be added every week.

http://nwnrc.mybb3.org/

Post pics, chat... easier on there to chat about various topics not just the next meet :blink:

OK Important info for those of us that were gonna go racing with Lunchboxes at Neston on 30th December well unfortunately Neston is closed that day. So no racing, we will organise it for another day.

shame that, was looking forward to it. typical of neston to be closed, snobs.... ;) looks like i'll just have to carry on playing world of warcraft till my eyes drop out from staring at the screen! and i checked out the nwn dashboard, i hope you've changed the cd!

OK chaps Nightowl and myself are going to have a Bash in Warrington at Sankey Valley Park, can anyone else make it?

Its at a location where BMX'ers run, grass, dirt etc.

if i can get my way up there mate, definitely

well me an nikkie will be there,just fixed her baja after there pere group pressure to get her to jump it last time we were all out, an if there is any river,lake ect near by the bmx track,please dont tell her it will float or anythink like that!

well me an nikkie will be there,just fixed her baja after there pere group pressure to get her to jump it last time we were all out, an if there is any river,lake ect near by the bmx track,please dont tell her it will float or anythink like that!

Peer pressure?? Us??? Nah must have been someone else.. :rolleyes: and of course it has nothing to do with the brushless system in it :lol: Im sure if there is a puddle/lake I will find it first, glad slash and the hilux are waterproof (ish)