MikeT

North West

Just found a postcode for a firm (Sankey Valley Autos)thats looks to be directly opposite the site we are running at tomorrow it may help those using a Sat Nav

WA5 1EE

The full address is...

8A Old Liverpool Road

Sankey Bridges

Warrington

WA5 1EE

Happy Birthday to two of our Nutters, Sgt.Barnes and Nightowl, hope that you both have a great birthday :rolleyes: from Lammac, Blu and Pipistrelle :lol:

Well cars are ready for tomorrow, mind you only taking 2. My slash (already fitted with brushless) and my Hilux.

Hi

I have just updated the NWN site with an extra page, :D there is a new navigation buttton for it on the main menu, blu says its a bit boring :rolleyes: and she is thinking of ways to jazz it up a bit :P but we need more to make it worth our while, so when you have had a look and know what on earth Im talking about :lol: send them to me by PM or the Contact page and we will see if we get enough. :P

The Diary has also been update up to the end of the year and we have also included 2009 woodvale dates for you. ;)

If there is anything else you think/or want on the calender (anniveraries, birthdays etc.), or any other Bash dates that I have missed or that have not yet happened, let me know. (I have put links to Biggus's TC showroom :o on the calender dates for the time being, we do hope to change these links to NWN archive gallery very soon.)

Cheers

Lammac and Blu ;)

Just found a postcode for a firm (Sankey Valley Autos)thats looks to be directly opposite the site we are running at tomorrow it may help those using a Sat Nav

WA5 1EE

The full address is...

8A Old Liverpool Road

Sankey Bridges

Warrington

WA5 1EE

Is parking basically on the road somewhere? or is there a carpark to use?

Ok, hopefully be there sometime just after 12.

Better go out to the garage now and see what I can get working :unsure:

big question, how far is the closest mcdonalds/kfc/burger king/pizza hut even?? hehe, looking forward to it now, still not sure what to taje to be honest

big question, how far is the closest mcdonalds/kfc/burger king/pizza hut even?? hehe, looking forward to it now, still not sure what to taje to be honest

I havent a clue, the town centre is not a million miles away so guess there must be one somewhere close. I dont know this area of Warrington.. mind you dont really know any area of Warrington very well (only lived here a few years LOL)

Right chaps time for something a little further north for a change, Beacon Fell was somewhere we tried last year and was great except for the weather being a little uncooperative so a meet there on the 25th January. Hope to see as many of you there as possible.

Right chaps time for something a little further north for a change, Beacon Fell was somewhere we tried last year and was great except for the weather being a little uncooperative so a meet there on the 25th January. Hope to see as many of you there as possible.

I am in ! Possibly neil and danny too

were is beacon fell? and what is it like there? :-)

This is a re edit of the directions of the last meet up there !

Ok Guys

Next meet is next sunday Jan 25th so here's some upto date directions too beaky.

Google Maps link. Zoom out for directions from motorway!

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=e...mp;t=h&z=15

Coming from north or south, Come off at M6 junction 32, You will come to a large roundabout. Take the 3rd exit (GARSTANG RD) to the north upto the broughton village cross roads. You will be at a set of traffic lights having just passed a filling station (kinders) and a model shop (speedy models) on your right hand side. Turn right (WHITTINGHAM LN B5269 ) and drive about 2 miles, you will go under a motorway bridge. Less than 1/4 of a mile past the bridge is a left turn (LONGLEY LN) and possibly a Beacon fell sign ? This takes you onto the back roads. Follow the main route, don't turn off unless you see the signs for the Beacon fell country park. Then just keep following the signs and don't talk to any strange sheep or cows ^_^ If you look at the 3rd image it shows the back lane run from the end of longley lane to beaky (print this off and take it with you) The lane name signs may not be there in reality so be warned. Please don't attempt to follow the red line literally unless you have a good off roader ;) . If you get lost ring me on 07790 107950 I'll come and get you, then point and laugh ;) When you get to the fell (more a big hill covered in tree's) there is somtimes a one way system in operation that goes clockwise. Just follow this round untill you see the largest of the carparks, it's very open, the other car parks are hidden under trees. If I get chance I will make a sign to mark the carpark.

See you there !!

Sarge

Richie it was a good place to run and worth the trip, if a few of you go in same car and share petrol wont be so bad. its not actually that far.. took me 3/4 hour from Warrington.

Richie it was a good place to run and worth the trip, if a few of you go in same car and share petrol wont be so bad. its not actually that far.. took me 3/4 hour from Warrington.

it's literally striaght up the M6 to Preston then 5 mins drive

it's literally striaght up the M6 to Preston then 5 mins drive

Hi Guys - met at last New Brighton sandbash with Huxly - we've speeded up the Blackfoots a bit and I,ve gotta new Smacker to wreck, but what's the terrain like, is it worth bringing Brushless Acme Lightning ( No ground clearance ! ) ? and may possibly have finished New Baldre Brushless by then.

Does it suit faster kit ?? (Sensible replies only Biggus !) regards to all , Newbie Andyp2

Hi Guys - met at last New Brighton sandbash with Huxly - we've speeded up the Blackfoots a bit and I,ve gotta new Smacker to wreck, but what's the terrain like, is it worth bringing Brushless Acme Lightning ( No ground clearance ! ) ? and may possibly have finished New Baldre Brushless by then.

Does it suit faster kit ?? (Sensible replies only Biggus !) regards to all , Newbie Andyp2

It's evergreen woodland. The carpark is tarmac and runable but only the hardest on road need apply! Rally chassies will be ok (TB01 etc) with rally blocks but the lightning won't last 5 mins I'am afraid. The blackfoots and brushless baldy will be more than perfect you'll have a hoot ! and if your short of suitable stuff to run you can have a blast with some of mine. I cannot drive then all at once and you dont have to worry about damage, I don't B)

Unfortunately I can't make it that weekend as I'm competing in a 1:1 scale in Devon B) but have fun, and for those that haven't been before there are pictures from the last one in my showroom.

Hi everyone..

Finally back up to speed after christmas and new year.. Got my lunchbox ready for a race tomorow, providing it's all still on at Neston. Mardave's running better now I replaced a certain missing part (thanks for spotting that Rich).

methinks 4-0 is on comission to bring new people to neston!! and its this saturday too alex, not later in the month as was originally discussed incase you thought that. look forward to seeing you then huxly, i'm a wallasey lad so New Brighton is dead handy. i know you said you're only coming to watch but bring a car just incase. you won't regret it and i promise no one will drive into you. except me.

I wish.. I just want more people racing. :D

are onboard cameras allowed within the rules of festive hamper racing? i should carry it really all the action will be in front of me but most of it will probably be upside down!! you don't have to drive with it on its ok, its only held on with zip ties. everyone ready for later? word of warning, its very wet down here today so dress (your cars) accordingly...

That's a great idea.. Go for it with the camera!

ok as long as its not chucking it down count me an nikkie in! im a bit scared tho that those blackfoots mite be quicker than my rustler:-)

ok as long as its not chucking it down count me an nikkie in! im a bit scared tho that those blackfoots mite be quicker than my rustler:-)

If it's that brushless rustler I'am climbing a big tree before you run that ! :D