MikeT

North West

Ok, just had a chat with Roop and I think 10am should be best (not too early for those travelling) but early enough as its likely to get busy there as its the Easter weekend.

K chaps, dont forget tomorrow at 10am, should be a good day. I ask again though only trial trucks and slower vintage stuff tomorrow.

Ainsdale Beach Bash on 3rd May where anything can be run :)

Well unless it has a fast brushless system yeh should be fine :lol

I have ready Hilux, Lunchbox, Mardave Apache and a stock Clod

Erica (Mad Mini) has her scaler long clod, lunchbox, wild willy2, Sand Scorcher

Hope you all had a top day,sadly my 1:1 let me down and i couldn`t organise a lift.

Next time.

Hi guys

just checked my rota and I have to work on sunday the 3rd. Is there any chance of sun 10th ?

Hi guys

just checked my rota and I have to work on sunday the 3rd. Is there any chance of sun 10th ?

Are you sure you posted this everywhere? :lol: I will check my rota too chap (cant you get a swap?)

Are you sure you posted this everywhere? :lol: I will check my rota too chap (cant you get a swap?)

Well cannot say I never said :lol:

Well the 10th May it is! Please note everyone the date change.. you can all blame Sarge :)

hi

guys what time do you get down to the beach as am in southport and have a restored fox that i would not mind a little bash

cheers mark

Hi all, first post here.

About time I christened my cars with a bash so I'm gonna try my best to get to this one.

Be gentle with me... :blink:

Martyn

AINSDALE BEACH BASH THIS SUNDAY

Cannot say we did'nt say ;) I think you all know where it is by now. If it's your first time or you have my wifes sense of direction just let me know and I will post maps and directions or --------------------------------> Contact me

Please can we keep this bash Vintage only as much as possible. If you only have a slash etc to run or a mental brushless missile then please still come but please drive with care and respect for the other members and other beach users. Remember we do welcome all newcomers although we are really a vintage bash group. There is lots of room on the beach to run away from the main pack.

Weather is going to be largley fine but bring warm clothes and food/flask etc. Richard and Terry will no doubt do there anti-rain dance :P

Ainsdale has always been a topnotch day out so it's always worth making the effort to come to this one. We usually start rolling up around 10ish but you can arrive and leave at will. We usually packup when everything is broken or sunburn etc gets unbearable.

P.S barbys are very welcome and don't forget you batterys :)

See you there!

The Sarge

P.S barbys are very welcome and don't forget you batterys ;)

See you there!

The Sarge

If you bring a barby dont forget your fork!

Got 1 or 2 cars going (thanks to Sarge for help with 2!

Wild One

Blackfoot

Brat

Lunchbox

Clod

Hilux

Apache

Meteor

Oh and the Slash

Pity Jim cant make it

Shame about this, ive been waiting for a ainsdale bash, and sods law ive just volenteered to work sunday as i thought there was nothing happening this sunday, see you at the next one.

Please can we keep this bash Vintage only as much as possible.
Depends on how vintage is vintage ;)
or a mental brushless missile
Does this mean my Ultima isn't allowed? ;)

"Depends on how vintage is vintage ;) " As long as it was a good grape that year :D

"Does this mean my Ultima isn't allowed? ;) " Ultima (weighs about 2 gramms) + brushless = get yer bumps felt ya loooony ;) Right then I'am putting the 11t back in my falcon :P cannot be having some Ky*^&ho bettering a Tamiya :blink:

Hope your coming mate. I've forgotten what you look like ;)

Smiley rich post :)

Hi Boys and Girls

After getting everything ready for this weekend, Cars, Batteries, Butties (worked out not made), and set up ready to tear up some sand dunes, now comes the bad news.... :lol:

Due to unforseen medical problems I'm going to have to bow out of this meet as will Blu & Pipastrell, but there's always the possiblity for next time.

It would have been great to make the first Ainsdale for the year but alas no go, so anyway, hope you have a great day and hope the weather holds out (keep dancing Rich :lol::lol: ) and get lots of pics and vids and may be we can start to get some more on the site.

All the best and have fun ;)

Lammac

Sorry guys i am out of this one due to the F1 being on the tv.

Sad i know but thats life.

Daz

will try to pop down for a hour or two as only round the corner. Only got the fox running now everything is in bits or broke

ps anyone got a blackfoot window screen cheers

mark

Hi up early to finnish charging the last few cells and make some butties as i live in Ainsdale i thought i would post a weather report .Rained up to 5 this morning as i needed the toilet went back to bed just woke up no rain now and road outside my house is dry so looking good to go see you there Ade