MikeT

North West

Hi moxyuk my Hilux is now sitting on Rok lox 1.9 s so need to get out soon as anyone else up for a scale plod about i am thinking in the next two weeks or so .Found a great place just outside Ormskirk

nice one know the place

and the huntsman quarry in parbold is not to bad as well

A North west nutters meet soon sounds good to me i like the quarry at Parbold it,s a great spec room to park about 10 cars but a bit of a walk to change rc cars. But having said that one of the best places i know for a scale meet so who up for a thrash.

nice one can do a meet anytime as got a month off work

can do a scale or vintage meet

Hi all like the thought of a month off Moxy .Biggus any thoughts on a meet you have some good ideas ?.Tamiya monkey any locations spring to mind ?

might try to get up to huntsman tomorrow day for a little run as have only been up there with the dog not any cars yet

Hi all, the place at parbold is it off Bannister Ln / Whittle Ln,

just had look on google maps looks good

Hi guys if you want to look at the site take a peak at norhwest nutters site i put a load of pics on there under new meet suggestions and venue,s.There are about 15 photo,s i took about two years ago but not much take up then maybe now a different story.But take it from me it,s a top site for scale or thrash .Ps Hi Nightowl long time no see or hear hope you are well Ade.

this could be rc heaven a lake for the boats and a nice bashing/crawling area for the cars

I have updated the NWN site and included a long awaited meets etiquette page, so please take a look to see the requirements that the NWN bashes need

cheers

Lammac

Hi there

I live at Colne at the end of the M65, near Burnley not too far from Blackburn, do you ever do any meets near these places???

Regards

Connor

Hi all,

We havent had any meets that far, colne that is, We have met anywhere from Wigan, Southport, Beacon Fell near Preston to as far as Moel Famau in Wales. We are always up for meets in ohter locations I guess. I personally of late havent had time for running my cars, new job and all. Once we sort a meet would be nice to see a few new faces.

I have mentioned some of the above, in the past Biggus, but normally on the phone :) . Morecambe could make a good bashing spot but may be a bit far for some (right on my door step ;) ).

As for bashes we were hoping to arrange a Chrimbo bash but alas, this ain't gonna be an option for me, I'm going to be out of action now until well after new year :(:lol: .

However if you manage to fit something in between now and Chrimbo, some vid and pics would be good for the site. B)

Hi all i like the idea of crimbo meet before or after the 25th sounds good who else ?

Ade, no time for me until well after the holidays Im afraid ;), this new job is taking up all my time over 60 hours next week for a start.

I'd be up for something, although I may be heading to Black Rock, Derbyshire with some of the Clumber crew on the 27th for a crawl.

Met them up at Clumber Park today and had a right laugh.

How about we try and resurrect the Southport meet that never happened? All went quiet after that, I was looking forward to it before the weather killed it...

Martyn

Hello lads, long time no speak to a great many of you!

Just wanna say hope all is still well in blighty and I miss bashing, some great times.

All the best for 2010 boys n girls, may your batteries never go flat and your mardave meteor with a brushless in never melt any plastic parts....oh hang on...