MikeT

North West

HELP !!

does anyone have a spare sillicon exhaust joint to fit an .18 engine. Mine has just split. :D I can bring cash !

Try a bit of Hose Pipe or wrap it with lots of Insol Tape....... :D

And DON'T FORGET YOUR CAMERA

Enjoy, eveyone!

See you soon

Neil

My camera batteries are charged...

I have other camera batteries - and also TWO empty SD Cards for it... :P

I have also borrowed another four 6-cell batteries for my 'cars'... :D

SubC's... I will have with me twelve 6-cell packs, seven 7-cell packs - and two 8-cell packs - for the very brave... ;)

sgt.barnes, Sir...

Bring that split exhaust joint with you...!

What diameter is it ?

Can you not cut off a piece of that fire extinguisher hose ?

You're not going to need it ! :P

I used to race with 11- and 13-turn motors and MSC's 24 years ago - when the only good electronic controllers were made specifically for model boats... and were bl**dy expensive...

I used Tamiya connectors exclusively, too...! :D

Keven. :o

Ok its EEEKKK time in the morning. Due to working 60hrs a day and 20 days a week i have only just had chance to clean the last bash from my runners. Unfortunatly Terra crusher is cancelled due to not enough time to install the new failsafe with temp and battery and kitchen sink monitors, tuned pipe connector is ripped and new alloy parts upgrades mean some of

the linkages need loads of mods :D and its too complicated to start faffin with at 1 in the morning :o still prepped 9 bashers

T.Det

hotshot

vanquish

hornet

falcon (just for terry)

blackfoot

fast attack vehicle

mardave meteor

bearhawk

Any more means more cleaning when I get home :D also going to leave the nitro pureten at home for a pure leccy day.

Balls ! forgot to buy the barbys, probably a good thing, oh well bring a butty!

OK I couldn't resist... I'm bringing my Top Force, really I need a new FRP chassis (I sold it to Mike T. ages ago), I had a disaster with the Carbon one, the metal aerial mount bit into the RX wire and the whole chassis (because it is graphite and conducts) became an aerial and car went out of control into a kerb, smashing the front end, hence the reason I replaced it with a GPM front lower gearbox (alloy). So even though I am still on the carbon chassis I have had to wrap the aerial lead around the back end of the car, it worked that way perfectly at Kidderminster 2007 LOL.

Camcorder at the ready and charged, digital camera charged, mem card (SD ready), map ready, 7.2V packs, mini pack (Tamiya 1700MP) x 2 charged, SLA's charged, and Vapex hump packs charged...

LOL

I'll be there at about 11 I think (I hope).

Cheers,

Alistair G.

I just installed a waterproof boat ESC (!) and a receiver into the Baja Champ with the odd bodyshell - so that's a runner, too - with the correct crystal...

See you all later ! :D

Keven. :D

Am I the only one awake - and getting ready for a drive to the beach at Ainsdale...?

In the RAIN - I might add ! :D

Who was it that promised that it would sunshine as long as they were there...? :D

Well - they're not HERE - and it's raining - so they'd better turn up at Ainsdale - as I have packed me sunglasses ! :P

Keven. :o

Just about ready to start packing before I set off. Started sorting stuff last night, had to rebuild a motor I destroyed during the week (never seen a comm melt before!) and put some radio gear in the Ultima for Mark. :D

Just checked this morning and found I've left a transmitter on all night :D - looks like a detour for some AAs on the way - and a PP3 for the Nylint :P

Must find my camera, so i expect I'll need batteries for that as well.

Not heard anything from Tris so I'm on my own.

And Ainsdale will still be wet as neither Rich or me is there yet :o

Never promised Sun but I did say it would be dry.. but please remember to stop using that R word, that is the one thing the Nutters will not stand for LOL, OPTIMISM please its worked so far.

Was a great day thanks to all that attended, good to see some new faces too. Weather as I said was dry but a tad chilly in the wind, even the sun put in appearance at times. Has been good to return home with most of my cars in working order, for a change. Pity that its sore to walk, must be more careful and not try to stop a HPI Baja 5b with my foot.

Guest joelvardy

Was a great day out!

Need to bring a running car next time though <_<

Another great day guys, Thanks! and a big thanks to the Clumber mob for coming down and double big thanks to Steviedee for some top car stickers.

Steviedee @ impactgraphix <_<

Thanks Rich for keeing me updated on this meet, This was my first proper meet and I really enjoyed the day, sorry could only stay till around 2pm, but definately be going on the next meets. Next time def will be bring more battery packs though!!!

I heard a little rumour the next meet might be at the wrexham clubs out door track.

I would really look forward to that. Its a great opportunity to get my FF01 chassis out

Thanks again all for a great day

Nothing decided, might be good to try somewhere different, maybe a little further north?? Will see, but please can everyone else post their thoughts on location,

Nothing decided, might be good to try somewhere different, maybe a little further north?? Will see, but please can everyone else post their thoughts on location,

Beaky :) all types can apply on road, off road, crawlers etc and a great cafe with stunning BACON BUTTIES !!!!!

Beaky :) all types can apply on road, off road, crawlers etc and a great cafe with stunning BACON BUTTIES !!!!!

Is there much of a walk with cars to area for running them??

Sounds perfect, an idea for April maybe?? 6th or 13th?? What do you all think?

30th March or 6th April

I'm probably out competing in a 1:1 car 12/13 April so possibly struggle to get there on 13th.

PS processing today's pics now so will update showroom with a selection later. If anyone wants more of a specific car let me know as I won't be adding all 260+ pics :)

30th March or 6th April

I'm probably out competing in a 1:1 car 12/13 April so possibly struggle to get there on 13th.

PS processing today's pics now so will update showroom with a selection later. If anyone wants more of a specific car let me know as I won't be adding all 260+ pics :)

I cant make the 30th March as its last Winter Series round and Im 2nd in class so nowt gets me out of that one, so 6th could be a plan... whats everybody else up to.

Ainsdale was great ! :)

Thanks to all...

Not only did the two attendant weather gurus keep the event dry - but the sun was out quite a bit, too ! :D

I shall upload some of my photos later today...

6th of April is fine for me - especially at Beacon Fell Country Park- which is a great place to "play Tamiya"... ;)

("Are you coming out to play footy ?" "no - I am playing Tamiya" )

Possibly not for engine-powered buggies, though ?

It's a peaceful kind of place... :)

Keven. ;)

Possibly not for engine-powered buggies, though ?

It's a peaceful kind of place... ;)

Keven. ;)

I think your right Keven. best to keep it Leccy. April is my son, wifes

and in laws birthdays so It busy for me but how does the 20th sound ?

Beacon Fell is my old stomping ground, just 5 minutes from where I used to live. Sob...! Have fun guys...! Keven's right - no nitros up there...!

Check out this video from 2004 - Moosey, Volksrod, UKClaire and myself having fun on the fell with buggies, trucks etc...