MikeT

North West

Has anybody seen the weather - i thought you promised a dry day!!

Been thundering and chucking it down since 6am :D

Best bring my wellies :D

Just playing on the new website - its officially the strangest/coolest/most random RC website ever!

Hats off to you guys

Just seen it myself, Lammac your a star, a strange one but a star all the same. Suits the nutters perfectly!

Glad you liked the new site, as I have said there is more to come, extra pages etc. so keep checking for the extra bits. ;)

Blakeatron, thanks for your comments. Its been hard work at times, now I know its been worth it :)

Biggus, to be part of this bunch you got to be strange :D , but alas it was all the wife's idea :D , I just put it into practice

SGT Barnes and Biggusditchus i thank you for your kind generosity.If i can make the next meet i will do thanks. On the off road front i may just be looking for one if the next week goes well.

Firstly i want a TRF501x.As im TRF mad.

But if you can recommend a fun buggy that can hold up to brushless power then please recommend a few? DURGA? with a few mods?.... E savage(but not tamiya)hmm? ... I would really prefer 1/10 scale.

Thanks again gary

Great meet, thanks to all that came and was good to see Lammac out and about. Shame about the weather, YEH SORRY I KNOW promised it would be dry and I failed (theres always a first time).

Thamks guys for a great day again and for braving the crappy weather. See you at the next one :o

Great meet, thanks to all that came and was good to see Lammac out and about. Shame about the weather, YEH SORRY I KNOW promised it would be dry and I failed (theres always a first time).

Dont blame yourself Biggus :o , it wasnt your fault it was persisting it down, it was the wife, she always says she has a permanent grey cloud following her :( , hey we can leave her at home next time and that god awful pink thing will stay there too :) You are still the sun god B)

is there any plans for the next north west meet ? i know there was only one last week but i was unable to attend .

Hi is there any meets in the pipeline some time soon ???

I could do with a good bash.

I would quite like to come to a race track to have some more fun with the NW nutters. The "racing" (well, for fun, not for speed LOL) makes it more appealing (like at the TC Easter Spring Drive). I just found (after many months of waiting) a couple of FRP Top Force lower decks to get my TF going again, they'll be arriving shortly and them I'm back in business LOL.

Cheers,

Alistair G.

Yup I have been pretty busy with the UK Crawler Nationals for the past few months and in August I have a big meet to attend too :D Although If I get a spare Sunday I really need to get out and break, no I mean run my cars.

I hope so, I have been so busy with work and the Crawler Nationals that I havent had a minute to myself. Now I have a show in wales to go to and another crawler meet next weekend. Hopefully arrange something at end of August beginning of September

Its been too long since the nutters had a meet so Im up for a meet on August 31st, who else is? The other question is where should we go?

Its been too long since the nutters had a meet so Im up for a meet on August 31st, who else is? The other question is where should we go?

Hi Rich,

Anywhere that has a track would be my main wish LOL. Fun "Racing" is better than just running the cars :huh:

Cheers,

Alistair G.

The horse shoe pass Llangollon has a great running area.

Talacre beach is good also

Delemere forest if you fancy a bit of mud.

Ellesmere port boat museum has a tarmac area a stoney area and a very small beach.

I could get some pics.

At the moment a track isnt a viable option, i.e Wrexham, our local frindly race director is no longer the race director so access to track has to be looked into again.

Talacre beach is a tad far when Ainsdale is a better option in my opinion, (bit more central for Nutters meets),

Delamere is cool not had a meet there for a while,

Llangollen, not been so cant comment.

Boat Museum, again cant really comment but wont that be an issue considering its a museum?

I was at thurstaston yesterday its a great spot for off roaders.