MikeT

North West

Sorry guys, im not able to get over for the meet on the 16th as one of my little ones are at hospital for some teeth out, real shame as i was looking forward to coming over, will get over after christmas for sure. you guys have fun and be sure to post your pictures of the day.

Hi guys

I submitted a calender entry a few days but its still not appeared so I have emailed Andy today to see if he can locate it and re-instate it. Will let you know what happens.

Hi guys

I submitted a calender entry a few days but its still not appeared so I have emailed Andy today to see if he can locate it and re-instate it. Will let you know what happens.

Andy has emailed me almost straight back. Its all on and looking good ! I will post one on the calendar from now on and on the NWN calendar.

nearly there fellas!! i was just wondering if we could have a roll call so there is some idea of how many are gonna be there? shame about terry and tamiyamonkey, but obviously i'm in with neinei who never comes on the forum (its our debut bash!!) and youngy who has been up to ainsdale. who else? :)

nearly there fellas!! i was just wondering if we could have a roll call so there is some idea of how many are gonna be there? shame about terry and tamiyamonkey, but obviously i'm in with neinei who never comes on the forum (its our debut bash!!) and youngy who has been up to ainsdale. who else? :)

Hopefully !!

Me ! :lol:

Lammac (neil)

Cleancar (danny)

Hi all just like to say i will be there on sunday only one car running boo Still count me in unless anyone knows how to set up a mfc 02 unit on a hilux i am stuck otherwise it would be ready too look forward to sunday

Hi all just like to say i will be there on sunday only one car running boo Still count me in unless anyone knows how to set up a mfc 02 unit on a hilux i am stuck otherwise it would be ready too look forward to sunday

if i was you i'd just bring it, somebody might know how! looks like we're gonna have good few there anyway. see you all there :D

if i was you i'd just bring it, somebody might know how! looks like we're gonna have good few there anyway. see you all there :D

Ade I set mine up its fairly easy, just follow the destructions, bring it along we will sort it.

Hi lads and lasses, just to let you know that a new page was uploaded onto the NWN site tonight, long awaited I know, but well worth it. You can reach the new page via the glovebox on the main menu. A clue: hover over the corners! :P

Hi all sorry i did not make it on sunday work got in the way and being in the building trade had to work as might not have a job come monday still great photos v sad to have missed out . Would have loved some help with the mfc unit as not sure as how to make it work fully

Ok all, following on quickly from last meet how about another this saturday (22/11/08) meeting at the same place as sunday gone between 12 and 12.30 before we move on to run at an area of beach a bit further along. Whos up for this meet then? You can count Erica (Mad Mini) and I in.

I should be there if all my cars have dried out. Note to self fit baloons over the speedos. Might help protect against them nasty puddles.

Hi all, what do you run?,

electric or ic and is (22/11/08) still on

Andy

Whatever we bring, mostly electric but I have a FG and a few of others have nitros, so basically what you want to run bring it along. And yes 22nd is most definately on, meeting as stated in other post at a carpark near the boating lake in New Brighton.

Yes between 12 and 12.30. If you think you will have any problems finding it PM me and I will pass you my mobile number. (failing that both being in Warrington you could always follow me there)

Yes between 12 and 12.30. If you think you will have any problems finding it PM me and I will pass you my mobile number. (failing that both being in Warrington you could always follow me there)

Hi Guys

Sorry I missed Again but It's a similar excuse to Ade everyone wants a new kitchen for Xmas. Again I am working right through this week and next week so I'am knackered again and I think Neil is not going to be along either. ;) Ho Hum Keep em coming though I'll make it to one of them :D P.S Neil has got the meet calendar going on the NWN site so you can check for meets there ! just go to the glove box ;)

Just incase anyone is wondering it IS a Saturday we are meeting on, there is no mistake.

Mark its a shame your not going to make it again, would be good to see you and Neil make it again sometime soon

Hi guys, Mark is right I wont be able to make it to this meet either :D , even if the health was ok the **** car is playing up. ;) Anyway have a good one, send me plenty of piccies and vids to put on NWN site, to get them to me send me a PM through TC or NWN forum and I will email you back with my address. ;) There is more to come in the coming weeks for the NWN site as we are constructing pages as we speak, when they are ready we will put them on all at once and we will leave a posting on both forums to let you know.

Cheers

Neil

P.S. the calendar on NWN will eventually link up with archive photo and vid pages (being constructed) so all you will need to do is click on the link. The archive gallery will also have a space for miscellaneous piccies e.g. project pics etc. so send us them to.

Sorry Guys I wont be there my little boy has chicken pox and I dont think it will be fair to bring him. So its an afternoon in front of the tv for me. My missus wont miss out on her shopping trip tho typical eh.

Dazza

you sound gutted to be sat in a nice warm house all day!! the numbers are diminishing Rich, can those who are going confirm to see if its worth it pls? We got myself, Biggus and Mad Mini that I know of. You still interested Nightowl2912?

I spoke to NightOwl earlier and he said he would be there. What about NeiNei? I will give my mates Paul (he who turned up last week and had nothing but interference), Steve and Martin.

Neils workin mate, Jamie still not sure either. He said he might come down if he finishes work but he's gotta bring his little girl and no cars. (Quoi??) Says she is too young to to be allowed to run around which is fair enough. As long as we've got five or six then, its no problem. Bring your woolies, gonna be a bit of a breeze coming in off the Irish Sea there tomorrow!