MikeT

North West

Count me in i will be there on saturday got to do some work in the morning but should get done in time if a bit late will give you a call rich on your mobile

Ade

Count me in i will be there on saturday got to do some work in the morning but should get done in time if a bit late will give you a call rich on your mobile

Ade

Sounds good Ade.

good stuff, there is a few then. Should be able to get enough video to hog the movies section again!!!

and never a truer word was said! for those of you who don't frequent the main TC page to often, just let you know all the footage from saturday is now up to watch get to it thru my showroom or here

http://www.tamiyaclub.com/movies.asp?id=20...mp;n=deejay1711

thanks lads

i'm a little bit square eyed but that should be it now. Had good fun doin it, and i can watch your meteor bouncing towards the camera again and again. That Con Te Partiro got on my nerves a bit (the mad opera song) but it does go well, and its got good comedy value in relation to the movie Stepbrothers. Its Andrea Bocelli by the way, covering a song by Sarah Brightman called Time to Say Goodbye. Maybe gonna wait for some more clement weather before i brave it again though!

Hi just a quickie to let you know that the load up time has now been reduced on the menu page of the Northwest Nutters RC website, I've managed to reduce the file size which has has reduced the time of waiting down to instant or upto 10seconds or so, depending on your conection speed or or how busy the net appears to be.

Sorry for the wait.... :D

LAMMAC

Marvellous chap, steller job. :D

Check it out tommorow sometime and hit the sterio, it'll be changed each week from here till the new year, after that I'm taken requests, if I've got then you'll hear it. But if I have'nt got it and I like it I might buy it. :blink:

little bit short notice gents but i'll be down at the fort in New Brighton again tmw between half twelve and one. Myself, Youngy and Biggus so far but all are welcome. Beats christmas shopping!

I will be there, think will only have a car or three running, would have had the Meteor ready for a race but the genie escaped today :lol:. So just Clod, Sand Rover and maybe Willy and Lunchbox.

thats youngy that. he needs to go to rc anonymous or something. I'm game if everyone else is but its easy for me cos there is no one else to consider!

My name is Darren Cliff and I am an Rc and eBay addict.

Please help

Might be able to do the 28th.

Ok there is talk of a meet on 28th December!

Where are you thinking ? I will check my rota. Defo working the 29th but not sure about the 28th.

Not a hope for me working that weekend so I could have Christmas Day and Boxing Day off, although that means I could be up for a meet on 26th.. come on whos gonna be brave and go for a Boxing Day meet.

I'll be in Wales on Boxing day enjoying a family-free christmas :blink:

Put me down for the 28th though.

im playin footy boxing day and possibly the 28th too!! if they get cancelled (which is quite likely) i'll be there for either/both?? if you guys just wanna go ahead and arrange something and i'll pop in if possible. Need to get youngy in here so he can see whats happenin

I fancy having another run out with some cars (basically want to test out my brushless powered Meteor :lol:) . So who is up for a meet on this Saturday 20th December at New Brighton beach again, just for a few hours.

Whos up for it?

Can't make it I'm afraid. I'm gonna be in Wales. On the plus side though I've got my Lunchbox and it's all built. Just need to paint it and I'll be ready for the lunchbox race on the 30th, providing we can get enough to race. :lol: