Sign in to follow this  
XanderP

I need to beat a rising storm witha Fox!

Ok my mate recently bought a rising storm and I need to beat him in a race with a fox the terrain will probably be rough concrete maybe a bit of grass and possibly a bit o' dirt in the mix aswell.

Any tips on how to beat him? both cars will be running standard cans.

Make sure your transmitters are on the same frequency, and your speed control is switched off at the start of the race. Once he's wrecked, swap crystals, switch on, and drive around as slow as you like [;)]

LOL, or bring the big boys with you to beat him/it [:P] Seriously now, if the terrain is demanding your chances aren't really good if drivers are similarily good, but don't forget that driver, car setup and maintenance are the most important, if you don't have those you can lose even with a highly superior car. (Also make sure you use a hotter motor and better batteries then him to make up on straights what you lose in turns [;)] )

Cheers

LOL, yeah thanks I have the more driver experience and my car is very well maintained I also have a nice 3600mah battery up my sleeve, or should I say under my car[;)].

Put a power cap on like the one in my trades. they really work.

I managed to keep up with my mates touers with 19 and 15 turn motors simply using the silver can and the nos around a tight triangle in my TA05

regards Ryck

or get a 8.4volt pack lol

Just drive like the wind and put a big bull bar on the front lol.  introduce matey to some scenary lol