Incredible_Serious

Schumacher Cat 2000, 3000, Cougar2, Shotgun, Club10 Manual Scans in PDF for you!

Okey dokey all you zombies, I've just discovered how to use the network scanning and PDF conversion features on my printer here at work, and as a result will be scanning some of the harder-to-get manuals in my collection. My first effort was the manual for my venerable Schumacher Cougar2 team car. I have created it as a PDF file and it's just under 2.5MB... so if anyone wants a copy e-mailed to them, let me know!

Alex

EDIT: List of available manuals:

Cat 2000

Cat 2000EC

Cat 2000EC and ECS (Sport)

Cat3000

Cougar2

Club10

Shotgun

Alex,

I'd love to have the Cat 2K and EC please !!

I am pretty sure you have my e-mail address.

Any chance of a Club 10 manual, I think this i ssame as cougar?????  Just got the car and know nothing about it.......have ordered the linkage to attach steering to servo...hope it's right!

Cheers

Redseven

Cheers guys, this should help me get it running to see what it's like.  If it's fun I may keep it and invest in new body set; if not at least I can stick it on ebay knowing that it's a up and running. :-)

Hey guys... Club10 and Shotgun manuals now available.... send me your e-mail address and I'll send you a manual!!!!

Alex

For anyone interested, I've added the Cat 3000 manual to my scan pile.... you know the drill, if you want it, send me an e-mail address and I'll send it off!!!

Alex

<P>For anyone interested, I've added the Cat 3000 manual to my scan pile.... you know the drill, if you want it, send me an e-mail address and I'll send it off!!!</P>

<P>Alex</P>

Please can i have a copy of the cat3000 manual. i'll send you my e-mail addy.

Terminator_2