Sign in to follow this  
Stokey

Ford SVT F-150 - Still available ?

Does anyone know if this kit is still available ? Tried all the normal places for currently produced kits and have come up a blank.

Any idea of somewhere that could still have one in stock, preferably in the UK ? Really fancy this model even though the shell isn't one of Tamiya's best.

Cheers.

I tried for ages to get one in the UK-no Joy[V]

Tower Hobbies in the US do stock them, i'm regularly ordering stuff from them so if you want one let me know and i'll stick one on my next order.

Slight downside is that because they are a shop you don't get away with customs fees and vat-still works out a £ or 2 cheaper than they used to be here.

They are still available here in South Africa. LMK if I must organise one for U. Total ought to be about $200 including shipping.

Jakes

If you are talking about the TL01 kit of the Ford F150 Lightning, I know of a model shop in the UK that has the Expert Built version in stock. Check out www.modelsportuk.com good website for Tamiya kits, mail order is available too.

Thx for the help lads, and cheers for the offers, much appreciated.

Think i'll order the kit from towermodels, why cant there be an online shop like that in the UK ? [:)]

Thanks again.