modelmaniac

any word on the next clumber meet?

nice one matey, glad your back :D so whens the next weekender? :(

Don't know mate, but i'm dusting down my compo gear as we speak, i need a dip in icey water again and it is that time of year :lol:

I'm open to suggestions on a weekender, not really the weather for a BBQ but a campfire looks good :)

DUDE your back matey, once you got the tamiya blood running in your veins matey there is no getting rid of it lol :D

Should be no probs for the 30th and Russ Bring your wellies mate cos we dont want a repeat of the last time :(

post-11735-1198616679.jpg

Yes i am still alive :)

Who are you?

Rusty who? ;-)

Nice to hear from you, shaggy is still wondering where his motor is lol

Hi im new from scunthorpe north lincs, i think im going to come up with a few of the guys from my way on if thats ok,

hi there yeh come along, we normally meet at the cafe just outside the limetree avenue entrance at around 1030. if your a little later head down through the entrance past the old bbq site on your right and past the first cross junction and you will find us on the field on your right hand side. hope to see you there.

Dont forget people, Clumber Park December 30th from 10.30ish at the Cafe opposite the Limetree entrance. Be there or be stuck at home, wishing you that you where out having a post Christmas bash :(

If my champ/scorcher was finished i'd come along.

Unfortunately the only working model i have right now is a 1/5 nitro bike. Its not too good off road :(

ok you should find 16 parts to the clumber meets picture collection, alot where made small for the site and full size/quality are available just email me and i can send them onto you.

Great day today fella`s :). Sorry about being a bit noisy B)

Great photos too, there are some absolute pearlers :lol:

Guest joelvardy
Great day today fella`s :) . Sorry about being a bit noisy B)

Great photos too, there are some absolute pearlers :lol:

Yeah great day!

im getting a list together to whom require pictures sending, andy i have you email address so will send all yours to you later today.

im getting a list together to whom require pictures sending, andy i have you email address so will send all yours to you later today.

Thats fantastic mate, some cracking pics of my cars where taken :mellow:

Hi everyone, second slideshow added on here with swampy's cool pics, presently uploading full size pictures on to clumber meets site, where joel is going to put thumbnails up so you can pick and download the pictures after every meet.