modelmaniac

any word on the next clumber meet?

Hi Clumber Guys

Just to let you know the southport/ainsdale northwest nutters beach bash is this sunday 16th and your all invited, should be a good'un I may even barbi again :D Hope you can make it !

upto press ive theres four in my car, plus maybe a few others making there way down

nice one see you all there

We are having a meet at Clumber Park on Easter Monday 24 April 2008, ie next Monday people!

Im pretty sure this will be the first ive missed ;) , but you guys have some fun and ill see you all on the next one.

dont forget the meet at clumber tomorrow, if you've never been before come and see the madness we get up to :D:)

Guest joelvardy
dont forget the meet at clumber tomorrow, if you've never been before come and see the madness we get up to :):P

Enjoy guys sorry I can't make it

Hi all how was the meet today, sorry i missed it, have been away for a long weekend, hope you had fun and will be there for the next one.

Guest joelvardy

I might be there.

If I ain't got a car to run or I CBA then I'm not going

Guest joelvardy
Joel you must have something you could get running for the 13th buddy. Come on you know you want to lol.

I could fix up the TL-01, get the parts for the Top Force Evo, Run my dads: RTR Hornet, RTR Rustler, RTR Sprint 2.

But I CBA <_<

Well the weathers starting to look better and it sounds like theres going to be a good turnout for the next meet. really looking forward to it.

after the month we have had i cant wait to get out and run the cars. tell you guys all about it at the meet

Guest joelvardy

I'll be their. not sure about car...

most probably the savage.. 2WD with a MSC

Also I will have all my parts with me!. basically bring some cash because it all needs to go.

also sorry not RC but I don't care. If any of ur kids might want some hornby I have two sets [Christmas edition and virgin mail train.] (very lightly used) which are for sale. That was a impulse buy - 200 and used for a matter of minutes before being packed away!

Joel

Probably about 10ish at the greasy cafe :).

Or about 10.30ish at the BBQ area.

Dont forget people everyone can come and play, Dont worry about the weather Clumber Park has its own micro climate :)

Just off now to sort out some of the fleet thats not been out to play for a while :)

Cool will try make 10, not sure where BBQ area is but guess there will be signposts. As far as weather I have booked dry weather :lol: