modelmaniac

any word on the next clumber meet?

tell your wife you need to bring them to the meet to test them, before puting them away for xmas

Just to let everyone know we have a meet on the 28th december to test out our new toys, usual place, everyone is welcome to come along.

the next clumber meet is on sunday the 8th of feb. we are meeting at sherwood pines near clipstone,notts. if you wana join us let us know, and i will put a map up for directions

Hi all you clumber bashers, having to post on here as our beloved site is down at the moment, what are our plans for the next bash, interest in the beach meet wasn't great so woundered about the south derbyshire racing club that we went to last time. hopefully andy can sort something out for day passes for us that have been before, so whos up for it, would be great to have a nice number of bods there. and that 1/8th track is going to be the test ground for my slash for sure.

Yeh somebody replied, hi kriss hope your good. Not sure when or where, i was thinking of the south derbyshire racing club, really enjoyed it last time as theres a track for everything you have.

Anyone interested in coming along tomorrow, we the clumber crew will be there tomorrow after 1030 just past the visitor centre and follow the road until you find us round the corner.

Were having a beach meet on sat 10th october at anderby beach nr skeggy ,everybodys welcome .we are gona try and build a track on the beach with ramps so bashing /racing kind off.

Hi there. I could be interested in attending this. It's been a bit quiet meet-wise up this way recently and it'd be good to meet some more TCers anyway.

What time do things kick off over there? It's a 106 mile trek so would need to plan to make the most of the day.

What sort of stuff do you run at Clumber too? Got tourers and buggies but may be able to blag my b'day present a week early - my first crawler ;)

Martyn