modelmaniac

any word on the next clumber meet?

Ok our next buggy meet is at clumber park on the 15th september, and it will be held hear, just past the visitor centre on the right, there should be a hill on your left, we will be on the right round the corner, just look for a vauxhall vivaro white van, with a lot chevrons on, that will be me.

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=clumber+park&hl=en&ll=53.262497,-1.070639&spn=0.001317,0.003484&sll=52.8382,-2.327815&sspn=10.906349,28.54248&t=h&hnear=Clumber+Park,+United+Kingdom&z=19

Nice video and line up of cars. :-)

I've put a red mark on this picture. Is that where you'll be? If not, is it nearby? Thanks.

img30876_07092013063350_1.jpg

Ok. I usually turn right down New Road but it looks like you carry on past the right turn and park on the left?

I'm building my Shark Mouth this weekend to bring along for a debut run. Do you know what you're taking as yet? I'll bring stuff to compliment your stuff.

J

Well i will bring my fav in box art, and the rest include, sand scorcher, holiday buggy, hotshot, grasshopper, thunder dragon and brat.

I'm running, Losi mirco sct, Landfreeder, tl01 rally focus, M03 Mini, and 1/16 nitro truggy

I'm running, Losi mirco sct, Landfreeder, tl01 rally focus, M03 Mini, and 1/16 nitro truggy

I'm looking forward to seeing the Landfreeder. Is there tarmac for the M03? If so, I'll bring mine.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Landfreeder. Is there tarmac for the M03? If so, I'll bring mine.

Replied to you via Facebook, for those interested on here, there is tarmac

• Like 1

FAV Shark Mouth is ready for Sunday :-)

I'll bring a selection of other runners as well. I also have a ramp and markers which I'll put in the car and we can use if appropriate.

J

FAV Shark Mouth is ready for Sunday :-)

I'll bring a selection of other runners as well. I also have a ramp and markers which I'll put in the car and we can use if appropriate.

J

Nice one, yeh bring what ever you have, i have a small ramp and some other bits.

C U Sunday.

Well what a great meet, a big thanks goes to the Iconic RC group that made the meet a real meet, lots of cars and some really nice poeple to chat with.

Pictures to follow shortly.

But Here's a couple of teasers

DSCN7045_zps09a4741d.jpg

DSCN7044_zps2754fe1e.jpg

• Like 2

Classic Jump Shots :)

Brilliant day out. Nice and relaxing, good banter, top chaps. Really looking forward to the next one :)

Good to hear that John, really enjoyed your company, thanks all for making the effort to come and see us. If you want to have a chat about what date suites everyone for the next meet, feel free.

Great videos!! :)

Is the 27th doable instead? No worries if not. Just much easier for me.

Ta, J

That's was a really great day out. Really enjoyed it :) Looking forward to the next one. The 20th October is fine by me or as John suggested, the 27th is also fine.

Mr Gingerspice has asked me to post his Clumber video here. (He's having trouble doing it himself. Must be the Union Jack Dress)

Hopefully Mr Spice will be at the next ClumberRcMeet on the 27th October. :)

• Like 1