modelmaniac

any word on the next clumber meet?

Cool looking forward to this, hope the weather is kind to us.

I'm bringing a Gazebo, just in case. Buying it on Saturday so there should be some 'hilarity' as I suss out how to put it up on Sunday! :)

I'm bringing a Gazebo, just in case. Buying it on Saturday so there should be some 'hilarity' as I suss out how to put it up on Sunday! :)

We will not laugh at you :D , will bring my gazebo along too, will see if i can find the camping stove for tea's and coffee's too.

My biggest concern ahead of the DT-02 challenge was erecting the Gazeebo and not looking like a fool in the process. As it turned out it went up fine, and the biggest problem I had on arrival was deciding where to park; I didn't see anyone laughing.

Hoping to come along to one of these meets, probably in the spring maybe sooner, we'll see. Clumber park is about two hours from me so do-able in a day.

My biggest concern ahead of the DT-02 challenge was erecting the Gazeebo and not looking like a fool in the process. As it turned out it went up fine, and the biggest problem I had on arrival was deciding where to park; I didn't see anyone laughing.

Hoping to come along to one of these meets, probably in the spring maybe sooner, we'll see. Clumber park is about two hours from me so do-able in a day.

Hi fella, your more than welcome to come along anytime.

Regards Mark

A fair amount of 'track' is already packed into the car and I'm now sorting out a few runners. There will be Gazebos for shelter if there are showers. Should be a good relaxing day out. Roll on the morning. :)

Batteries are on charge, cars are lined up on the table. Looking forward to it!

I'll be there, with how bad the wind is, I feel like fitting the mast from my fathers R.C. racing yacht. Should go faster than a 3s lipo.

Yes, the weather look ok :)

Car is crammed with stuff. Setting off now :)

Absolutely cracking meet today everyone, the odd short shower didn't stop the fun, pictures and video now being edited, i know a few of use took some so should be maybe three or more slideshows to come, thanks to everyone that turned up.

Regards Mark

• Like 1

It was indeed a great meet - thanks to all concerned with organising it. Really hope we can make it to the next one!

• Like 1

BRILLIANT meet today! :-)

I've just put 10 cropped photos into my TC showroom.

30 cropped photos in the IconicRC facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/iconicrc/

I'll put all the full resolution photos onto photobucket for attendees to help themselves to.

Here's to the next ClumberRcMeet!!! :-)

Very good meet, really enjoyed it.

You forgot to clean the holiday buggy after abusing it lol, i will leave the mud on for you. :D

You forgot to clean the holiday buggy after abusing it lol, i will leave the mud on for you. :D

Thanks for the loan, the mud is a gift from me, to you.

Another great day out. Looking forward to the next one. :)

Since you guys made the last two meets its really got my taste buds for rc going again. See you at the next one.