modelmaniac

any word on the next clumber meet?

Guest joelvardy

I am hoping a few people will turn up..........

I WILL be there are it will be great to meet you TamiyaMonkey

It SHOULD be nice weather too!

well me and the family will be there, just need to to know when and where, and should have a couple of friends if they are available. what cars are people bringing, i will have my high lift, keen hawk and touareg.

Guest joelvardy

As for cars, I have just stripped down my e-cabbage - what a job! - not sure if that will be running depends if I can find a spare tomorrow I can BUY. I will have Desert Gator... OMG I have sold all of my cars.... NO

I will try and find the part for the cabbage then otherwise it is 2WD lol

We might as well meet on the road half a mile down on the right. I should be there on time so look for a silver mondeo!.... we will have to miss the ramps as damo and kingeddie are not coming... lots of fun tho I might buy a ramp when I next see one

Joel

just checking where to meet joel, you say half a mile on the right, do you mean in clumber or on the main road, i will be coming from rotherham so will be coming from the a1 and normally goto in clumber opposite that burger bar.

Guest joelvardy
just checking where to meet joel, you say half a mile on the right, do you mean in clumber or on the main road, i will be coming from rotherham so will be coming from the a1 and normally goto in clumber opposite that burger bar.

yeah I will be going into limetree avenue there too

I might be able to make it for a few hours tomorrow, but it all depends on a few things. I will try and keep my fingers crossed :rolleyes:

Guest joelvardy

DUDES......

OK it looks like no one is going to turn up so I don't know if I will go. I might just go play with sisters.

IG don't put yourself out to go as I might not see you

sorry joel about today matey, had a few problems when running cars yesterday, firstly my keen hawk esc decided to set fire, got my high lift on ebay so everything stipped out so that leaves me with my lonely touareg. dont worry on ebay as we speak.

Well only Tamtrucks and myself went today, it was a decent enough day too. Just one small shower. Hopefully Tamtrucks will have some very nice video`s up soon.

Guest joelvardy

sorry dudes I decided that I wouldn't go and instead I went to fox house near me and had a play with the cabbage and went rock climbing

Guest joelvardy

yeah it is I will be there

I will be there too, and I will try and remember ALL of my cars this time :rolleyes:

HI EVERYONE, HOPEFULLY I WILL HAVE SOME CARS TO COME WITH, WAITING DELIVERY OF A NIB FROG, MANTA RAY RUNNER, AND A E-ZILLA RUNNER OF THE BAY, SOLD ALL MY OTHER CARS. ALSO A FEW FRIENDS SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE IT, WITH 2 E-SAVAGES, 1 KEEN HAWK WITH NEWLY INSTALLED MAMBA MAX 5700!, 1 AVANTE MK2 WITH MAMBA MAX 5700 AND ONE HAS JUST BOUGHT A NEW FG BIG FOOT MONSTER TRUCK FROM MODELSPORT LAST SATURDAY, MASSIVE THING, THE WEEKEND WILL BE ITS FIRST RUN.

Guest joelvardy

Sounds kool, I go my spear fir my e-savage today so that will be ruining!

hi all, ok got my nib frog through and has been built, ran out of 1150 bearings so front and rear axles will have to manage with plastic bushes for the weekend, also got my manta ray through from the bay, stripped, cleaned and now fully ballraced and ready for the weekend. weather looks good for sunday so me and a few friends will be there. so all i need to know is a time and where to meet.

Guest joelvardy

Well shall we say it is the old meeting place down limtree on the Right half a mile down?

Photo map courtesy of Mr Tam Trucks,

http://www.bobstar.demon.co.uk/CLUMBERRCME...,INCCLOSEUP.JPG

Usually meet at the Cafe at the A614 entrance at 11ish, (i have never actually managed to get there for that time tho;)) otherwise we meet up further down Limetree Ave on the right hand side by the BBQ area. Sometimes we can be found in the BBQ area just depends on how many normals are there ;)

Sorry folk`s, it`s not looking good for me this time, something has occured and I cant make it. Have fun people :)

I might be able to make it for a few hours tomorrow after all <_<

Guest joelvardy

I hate to be a letdown... AGAIN but I am not sure if I will make this meet as the weather is really miserable and I don't feel to well <_<

Sorry dudes I really wanted to come.....

best thing to do is just check weather tomorrow, if its dry i will be there, if not will make it next weekend, come on summer weather.

right got to get this sorted, next sunday the 5th of august assuming weather is ok. who is interested in a meet.