modelmaniac

any word on the next clumber meet?

Guest joelvardy

I would like to come but may also be up for a meed on the 12th too?

Regards, Joel - so count me it

I cant do the 5th as I am DJ`ing in Crewe on the Saturday night, and wont be fit for much on the Sunday.

Joel the 12th is good for me.

Guest joelvardy

kool looks like the 12th is good to go then! :rolleyes:

kool looks like the 12th is good to go then! :rolleyes:

Or the 19th, will have to see if KingEddie can swap his shift for the 12th weekend.

Dont mean to put a boot in but could you decide a defo date as up to now the first 3 sundays are mentioned i would love to make 1( and a couple others) in but nobody seems to want to say thats the date i know everyones trying to make it so people can get there but the truth is which ever date you say somebody wont be able to make it ! hope i dont sound to funny about it but trying to get a sunday out of the missis is sometimes like getting blood out of a stone ! so need a defo date !!!!!!!!!

:o:D:D:D:D:D

Guest joelvardy

I propose 12th!!

I WILL be going that week so call that the date!

seems that ig can and hopefully we will get some more coming!

hmmm, rota at work has changed.......again......, i cant make the 19th but think i should be able to swap a shift for the 12th, then i just need to fix some cars! revo's in bits, mantaray/topforce is in bits, lunchbox still ceased from skegg as is the f350, bowler support truck still not finished! so i might not be bringing much with me!

Guest joelvardy
hmmm, rota at work has changed.......again......, i cant make the 19th but think i should be able to swap a shift for the 12th, then i just need to fix some cars! revo's in bits, mantaray/topforce is in bits, lunchbox still ceased from skegg as is the f350, bowler support truck still not finished! so i might not be bringing much with me!

OK m8 see you on the 12th

Would love to come but our lass is very very close to having the newest tc nutta sorry :blink:

Guest joelvardy
Would love to come but our lass is very very close to having the newest tc nutta sorry :blink:

Congrats

See you at a meet soon...

Would love to come but our lass is very very close to having the newest tc nutta sorry :)

Nice one Dadio :( I hope all goes well.

NEXT MEET IS THIS SUNDAY 12th AUGUST 2007, 11am at the cafe on the A614 opposite Limetree Avenue entrance. Or if we arent there further down Limetree ave (about 3/4 mile on the right) at the BBQ area.

11 o'clock it is then, looking forward to meeting some fellow tamaracks. hoping my parts for my e-zilla come in time other wise its just my new built frog and a manta ray.

Guest joelvardy

E-Savage will be there but sadly not with the new hopups, however they SHOULD be fitted by the 19th

W'HOOOO, got my trailer fixed so i can bring the ramp and track-hoze, bringing my kid along too with his mystery machine LB, herbie bush/blitzer/beetle thing, and his ZX bodied hopped up manta ray (and his DS for when he gets fed up and sits in the car!) also bringing the usual 1/1 car batterys to charge from so feel free to use em. no doubt Reg will have some deals going down so i'll bring some cash just in case!

Can I bring my DS if I get fed up as well ;)

I will try and remember all of my cars this time :) , including my new to me Hilift, allthough I stll have not finished the scollins interior with funky head.

e-zilla still not a runner, will be bringing my manta ray basher and new built frog, will have wife and kids with me as they like to watch. so will see you guys at the cafe.

I think you need to have a meet on the 26th August too B), that way I can come to one of your meets.

That would go for me too ! i can make that date no probs ! ;)

Guest joelvardy

yeah so it is all comfirmed hope to see you all 7 days from now!

ok everyone we are planning a meet at clumber maybe next sat or sun being the 8th or 9th september. anyone interested.

i will be bringing my re-re frog, manta ray and e-savage.

freq i will be using : 27mhz band 3 orange, 40mhz band 53 & 86.

Clumber this Sunday 21st October at the bbq field type meeting place, sort of behind where we used to meet on the path by the road.