modelmaniac

any word on the next clumber meet?

Just reserecting this thread, there's been quite a few changes over the last year or so and meets are very thin on the ground, but most of us are stick nocking about.

[media=]

can be found here http://syrc.createaforum.com/index.php

I go to Clumber and the great shots from this video look to be somewhere different to where I park and run my cars. The area I go to has a small carpark and is mainly grass and tarmac - no dirt. I tried to attached a photo looking from the carpark across to where we run (we park-up on the grass and run straight from the car) but it says 'Uploading is not allowed'

I've just now spotted your google maps link. You run where I do :-) I just haven't discovered the dirt yet. When are you next there? I have buggies and scale. J

Hi there we are arranging a meet and building a track early september, i will post the date up when we've aggreed on it.

Look forward to meeting you fella.

Hi there we are arranging a meet and building a track early september, i will post the date up when we've aggreed on it.

Look forward to meeting you fella.

Nice one. I'm usually available every other weekend so fingers crossed it fits. Thanks, J

Hi all been a little quiet on here for sometime, but we are still meeting up for smaller meets until the weather improves enough to start building tracks again, we have been meeting up with our resident tamiya truckers within clumber park, anyone interested in coming along for a chat and stretch your cars legs then be sure to get intouch. if you want to see what we get upto check out my last few video's.

Well it was a cold day at clumber today, but we had a decent turnout, great fun with our vintage runners. roll on the next one.

Hi everyone, i went to a new location i found the other day whilst out working, its in conisborough, between rotherham and doncaster, it the old earth centre car park, its a huge piece of land and ideal for rc cars, took a little footage of what myself and the kids got up to. We ClumberRc are meting there on the 19th, so feel free to come along.

Location. https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=denaby&hl=en&ll=53.491451,-1.23917&spn=0.002671,0.006968&sll=52.8382,-2.327815&sspn=11.119371,28.54248&t=h&hnear=Old+Denaby,+South+Yorkshire,+United+Kingdom&z=18

Entrance is signed for Dearne Valley Activity Centre

Ok myself, my bro and the kids are meeting up this sunday, around 1030 ish at the location on the last post, its close to me and seems perfect for rc, hardly anyone around and a nice open space.

Do you ever get the feeling your talking to yourself lol, well we are meeting up at clumber park this sunday, we intend on building a track and having a bbq, so anyone interested please come by.

you will find somewhere round here https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=clumber+park&hl=en&ll=53.262583,-1.070209&spn=0.001317,0.003484&sll=52.8382,-2.327815&sspn=10.906349,28.54248&t=h&hnear=Clumber+Park,+United+Kingdom&z=19

• Like 1

Well the meet went ahead today, didn't go to plan, firstly the place where we were meeting was closed off, then we had to run around to find somewhere else suitable, ended up on limetree avenue with a bbq and no space to put the track together, but i did manage to get sun burnt lol. Attendees today were myself, my brother and fellow member on here and Bassguru.

I think that clumber meets is at its end after so many years.

Im off to look at A1 Racing at grantham tuesday evening to see about joining there club with the interest of finding somewhere to run my tamiya's.

Hi all, well some time has passed and out of the woodwork we've got some old members coming back, so we are thinking of meeting up on the 15th september in clumber park, exact location to be posted closer to the day, anyone interested be sure to post on here.

Regards Mark

Thanks. I'll definitely be there barring any last minute issues. I love running at Clumber and I think I go to the same spot that you guys do.

Ta, J

Tamiya monkey, I'm sure this thread feels a bit like you are talking to yourself sometimes, but please keep it going!

I really enjoy your positive attitude in pulling the meets together and I really enjoy the clips of the meets.

It's too far for me to come, but keep up the good work!

Good to hear your collection is expanding Bigoggy.

I'm going to see if I can get it back to 30 plus.

I've gone from none, to 6 in 8 weeks, so off to a good start.

Tamiya monkey, I'm sure this thread feels a bit like you are talking to yourself sometimes, but please keep it going!

I really enjoy your positive attitude in pulling the meets together and I really enjoy the clips of the meets.

It's too far for me to come, but keep up the good work!

Wow thanks for the words of encouragements, Mr Grumpy Pants, it nice to know someone reads and watches our movies, will keep them coming.

Regards Mark

• Like 1