modelmaniac

any word on the next clumber meet?

Thanks John,

That dress it getting rather tight these days I don't no why :D

Hi GingerSpice, cool video, hope you can make the next meet.

• Like 1

Looks like you had a great day!

Will hopefully be attending the next meet on the 27th.

Have been following this thread for years now and thought it about time I got myself along to one.

Looks like you had a great day!

Will hopefully be attending the next meet on the 27th.

Have been following this thread for years now and thought it about time I got myself along to one.

Hi fella, yeh we had a cracking day, come on and down and see us.

Regards Mark

If anyone has got a blackfoot, monster beetle or other tamiya monster truck, bring them along to the next meet with the rest of your collection, would be great to get some together for a run.

Just a quick reminder to anyone interested, that our next meet at clumber park will be on the 27th October and there will be lots more vintage racing with the Iconic Rc group, looks like we will be building a track. i will bring the gazebo, kettle and gas stove for cuppa's for everyone.

Might I ask what time do things get underway, and when do they finish?

Well we normally start around 1030 ish and finish when ever, depends on weather and how soon it gets dark i guess. Just come down what ever times suites fella.

So, which cars are y'all bringing to the meet on the 27th?

I'll probably bring about 8 Tamiyas. Not entirely sure which ones at the moment but here's my initial list.

Sand Scorcher, 959, Montero, Bigwig, King Blackfoot, DB01, DT02, TA01.

How about you?

Not sure yet. Wanted to get an idea of what others were bringing and then bring similar models myself.

At the moment I am thinking that there will only be room in the 1:1 car for four of my Tamiyas (once my wife, nephew, niece and their respective cars are also on board) so I was thinking CC01, WR01, Hotshot and DF02. I have a few runners to choose from though, so I might well change my mind closer to the time.

Lookng forward to hearing from more people as to what they'll be bringing!

Will be coming along to my first Clumber meet.

Think I will be bringing...

Blackfoot , Brat, Super Hotshot and Wild One.

Looking forward to it!

• Like 1

Will be coming along to my first Clumber meet.

Think I will be bringing...

Blackfoot , Brat, Super Hotshot and Wild One.

Looking forward to it!

Well looking to meeting you fella, it should be a good day.

Well what to bring, stadium blitzer, cc01, lunchbox, traxxas stampede, hornet, grasshopper, thunder dragon, holiday buggy 2010, hotshot, sand scorcher, fav and brat i think. Oh and a manta ray.

• Like 1

2 weeks today :) Start time is approx 10:30.

Chilled out RC'ing. Good banter. Bring anything. A couple of us will be constructing a quick makeshift track. The area is vast so plenty of room for on track and off track RC'ing including some tarmac for onroad.

Entry to the park is £6 for the day per vehicle. Less if you are National Trust.

I know the meet is still the best part of two weeks away, but the excitement is already building in our household.

So far I have decided that I want to bring a scaler, a truck, a buggy, a rally car and a wheelie car, but which ones? Scaler, truck and wheelie car I have pretty much nailed down, and I think I know which rally car to bring, but as for the buggy, I am still very much undecided. Modern or vintage? 2WD or 4WD? Basher or run-so-seldom-it-is-almost-a-shelf-queen? Decisions, decisions...

• Like 1

I know the meet is still the best part of two weeks away, but the excitement is already building in our household.

So far I have decided that I want to bring a scaler, a truck, a buggy, a rally car and a wheelie car, but which ones? Scaler, truck and wheelie car I have pretty much nailed down, and I think I know which rally car to bring, but as for the buggy, I am still very much undecided. Modern or vintage? 2WD or 4WD? Basher or run-so-seldom-it-is-almost-a-shelf-queen? Decisions, decisions...

Bring them all matey lol, there a road around where we run, there's also a hill at the other side for scalers, plenty of space for anything.

• Like 1

If anyone else fancies bringing a 959 or GrB it'd be cool to see them together. :)

Thanks! Looking forward to it! Our nephew and niece aren't coming anymore, so more room in the car to bring more models! :)